1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. awesome, I keep procrastinating and I have a lot of brain fog right now but I'm motivated and fighting harder than ever. I need to find more stuff to do coz I'm on holiday from university.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  2. Awesome, I'm glad you're going good I will try meditate today.
    Glad you're going good 4/7 for a week. Time to reach new levels.
    Glad to see you're both doing good.
    Awesome, keep going and never regress. Be wary always too.
    Glad you're going well and I agree that's a good decision, you feel much better without it trust me but first couple days are hard. I will watch the video now, thanks for sharing and looking forward to keeping up with your success :)[/QUOTE]

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

I couped all social connection for over a month now holy crap. Nice experience. From a very social active person to speaking to Noone. Time to get back to my life, let's see what I will change and what can stay the same.
    Chees boys and girls!

5. of course it is just a tough period with university but won't let them take the control on my life.. I said "I'll win this time".. And so will I

6. This video is really good.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I believe you will for sure.

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  8. Time to get a better life without pmo too now :)

ManHvnBnd likes this.
  9. you deserve it my brother.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  10. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

11. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

Check-in here...

Start last month to get the 90days of NoFap. I personally think this is important to get some status and feel more confident comparing myself to others!

12. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

Check in. Reset date: 6/26/19.

I've relapsed every day since the last time I checked in. I'm not going to cheat myself or in this competition, so if @Martesana lasted longer than me, they won the duel. I haven't been on the nofapforums for like 4 days when I should have.

@Saiyan123

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. This is a serious act. You know what you have done and now you have to pay the price. Don't let it continue any longer! Godspeed and Godbless.

14. Checking in @Jonny1992 , Hope you doing well! Keep that shield up or I am going to strike fast.

15. that's really beautiful the end bit, my god that's deep but it's beautiful how your dad wants to protect you and give you everything. Sorry for the late reply.

My dad is not like that, idk distant isn't really the word for it. It's more non-existent apart from him saying something about money, about a job or having a rant about family and even then he only talks about that when he drives me to mosque on fridays. I tried talking to him 2-3 years ago after my sister left, every conversation ended up with him going crazy at me. Now we don't talk at all and he's aggressive too. I don't fear him but he got into a fight with my brother last year. The way he bought us up was respect through fear of him and it worked because we would be disciplined but that's all it was, I see him in the living room and we don't even give each other eye contact and if we do we don't say anything to each other, that's just how it is because I'm so used to him going crazy at me. This, I always think is my fault too. I don't try as much as he doesn't try anymore but that's coz when I did try he just would shout and go crazy for me to shut up or tell me to go away. He wants to leave my family and live with my mum alone because he doesn't trust any of us, that's why he's selling the house and selling it cheap. That's just how it is, there isn't an approach to fix this. I think what sticks with me the most is my mum was having convulsions and couldn't talk because of a panic attack and going crazy over my sister and my dad having a bad fight, he said he blames us for it and he was crying coz it looked severe and he was saying how he doesn't want to look after us and he can't anyway coz we're all disgraceful and wouldn't shut up. Saying that though he just wants my success for money I feel and nothing else, this just demotivates me more than anything because he wants it for himself, not for me I think. Idk it's pretty empty relationship and I pray my family fixes someday especially since he'll be alone when he's older and he has a grandson he will never see and hasn't seen apart from when my brother bought him in front of him and he chased after my sister trying to beat her up at least I think but she got away so it was good. He is nice to my little sister too but same convos as with me, graduate from schol, study hard otherwise you'll become like them and then that's it. It's just how it is, I'll get on with my life and always respect what he's done for me but there'll be no relationship unless God wills. Sorry for long reply, feeling weird probably dopamine.

Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.
  16. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

Yes, I know. That puts me under "Warriors unavailable." I will try again!

17. Check in. Day 31. Rejection. No one in the world, everybody taken and married . Lol I'm out to read some books and maybe I'll discover my imagination friend to be real hopefully she will be attractive

18. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check in day 111!!! The truth is i feel great... The last 10 days i try to cut an other addiction... Net addiction :p
    And now that PMO seems to be weak is the best time to do this...
    So guys i wanna thank you all to be supportive, friendly and helpful (and adorable ;-) ) but i ll try to be out of net and social about a month! Wish me luck, love u all! This site and this forum for me was a second "baptism".... May God bless us all brothers! Love u all!
    P.S. maybe soon or later meet again!!!

19. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I failed! This time, I'm going to start a schedule! @Saiyan123 Switch fighters with me, I lost....

Starting fresh, and zero, on a new day.

I'm like no, don't you dare try to masturbate.

I gotta help myself, carry my own damn weight.

Sometimes at night, I wrap myself with tape

I GOT PROBLEMS, MANY ONES THAT JUST DON'T CORRELATE.

I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE, I LOOK LIKE CONSTIPATE.

I'M MY OWN HERO, WEAR A MASK AND CAPE!

-----------

- llortaton

20. I'm sorry man, but I like your spirit hope you're making it this time

daily check in day 57