1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Apps to Keep You Off Your Smartphone

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Targaryenn, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Can you tell me please what is the best apps to keep you off your smartphone?

For example, I want something like this: to have a application, to set this application to let me use phone for 1 hour/day and after this 1 hour, my phone to block automatically. After that 1 hour to can't use the phone. Over 1 hour to can use just for calls.
    And I want a application that can't be fool, you know what I mean.

Can you tell me please some apps for this?

Sorry please my English and thanks in advance!

2. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Outside! ...Funny title though :p

Targaryenn likes this.
  3. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

You know man, for me internet and smartphone is a very big trigger and I want to control this...

GripStrength likes this.
  4. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

yeah, the internet, and pocket access anywhere, is the biggest trigger ever. The idea of a phone app, to keep you off your phone, is actually comedically brilliant :p. I would try different methods, like going outside to do things, and just plain and simply leaving the phone at home. You can’t use it if you don’t have it

Targaryenn likes this.
  5. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Yes, I know what you mean. I try to give up technology in my free time. I don't use at all smartphone, computer, laptop etc. But look, in week-ends I have so many free time. I walk, I make a cold shower, I do some sports, but remain some times. And I want to stay at internet maxim 1 hour/ day in week-ends. After this 1 hour I want to block my smartphone, to cannot acces him, just for calls.
    I want to use my smartphone just to read the news and to acces this great site. Maxim 1 hour per day.

Most time I relapsed I relapse on lapton or smartphone. Like all of this site I think and I know that technology is not good for me. I mean use technology in a bad mode and use technology for more time, loose time on technology with shi*s...

I hope some help me with some application for Android smartphones.

6. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

What do you do at home when you aren’t on the internet? What will you do for all that time aside from the one hour?

Targaryenn likes this.
  7. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

I pray. I read a lot. I stay with my family. Something like this.

GripStrength likes this.
  8. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I would try to focus more on what you do when you aren’t on your phone, rather than put the focus on your phone by wondering how to stay off of it. I don’t know of any phone apps to keep you off your phone.

Deleted Account and Targaryenn like this.
  9. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

If I find something like this, I will write here. Maybe I help some people like me.

Thank you very much for your answear.

GripStrength likes this.
  10. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Hey I’d probably try to use it myself

11. The title is actually pretty hilarious.

12. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut