1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

Day 11
    Today felt a little bit easier than yesterday, perhaps because I met with more success at work, but the relative ease or difficulty of a day should be no explanation or excuse for what I accomplish or fail to accomplish. I am responsible for my own actions -- I need not be controlled by my desires.

2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

I also live alone and work from home. You have to know what you want your life to be, who you want to be. If you are clear about that, you will have the strength to make it work. "To thine own self be true," - William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Day 0. Going to achieve day 1 tomorrow... I’ll come back the day after tomorrow and say day 1/30 COMPLETE.

4. B.S.

B.S. Fapstronaut

5. Relapseeeee...(31 relapses in 11 days total)

6. Dim Llaw

Dim Llaw New Fapstronaut

Day 21 - I think being on here helps, focus. Thanks for all the contributions I’ve been reading. Mild urges but nothing more.

Ephesians 5:3 and dharana like this.
  7. Redeemed_1

Redeemed_1 Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 30
    Went to the hospital, took a lot of
    Tests, apparently I’m clean and would just need time to observe what’s going on. My gf is back in town and I could care less, tho I’ve missed her a lot, I barely can control my emotions so I get angry at her but I’m not saying she’s guiltless tho, stayed up late talking to her and we had an argument. Lesson learnt, GO TO BED ONCE ITS 10:30pm, Nothing Good happens after 10:30.
    I’m hoping practicing No PMO would help me gain better control of my emotions.
    I noticed an increase in sexual urge,
    Still No PMO

Dim Llaw and dharana like this.
  8. iesnare

iesnare Fapstronaut

I'm in! Day 0/30

I swear I will not masturbate during the next 30 days. That's my 2nd and last try. I can only use Internet once a week, so I'll update weekly.

9. Drunyapazik

Drunyapazik Fapstronaut

10. Davidmm11

Davidmm11 Fapstronaut

11. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

12. alphabound

alphabound Fapstronaut

Day 1,

I am reclaiming my former confidence

dharana likes this.
  13. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

14. Al Beback

Al Beback Fapstronaut

15. motivated12

motivated12 Fapstronaut

I am starting from now on. This addiction is ruining my life. I am stuck and not able to go anywhere in my life.
    I will definitely quit this time.

Ephesians 5:3 and dharana like this.