1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you shouldnt see a women has sex objects then teach me the right perception

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jufddee, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Yea very true humans forgetful creatures and sometimes u jus need to make people accept the inborn nature of the world

2. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

"We were created to serve and protect women."
    Sounds like some nice guy slave moral. You were born to be yourself, not to serve or be slave to anyone or anything. Serving others can be a part of your existence, but I think it's very sad to think so little of yourself that you'd see yourself merely as someone's servant. Especially since that someone is another human being with their own flaws and weaknesses.

To the original question: I don't think stopping sexual objectification is as much about stopping all sexual thoughts about someone as it is about also having other kind of thoughts about them.
    Look at it this way: Women are people. While it's okay and natural to have sexual thoughts about them, they have also other qualities beyond their body. Behind that pair of boobs you're so fixated to there is an actual person. They have propably thousands of interesting stories to tell abour their lifes, thought provoking set of beliefs and opinions about things on our world and unique sense of humor. They have their strengths and weaknesses, succes stories and shortcomings and everything a person would have. Only focusing on their bodies and what they can do in bedroom is quite simply a waste. Next time you meet a good looking woman, sure, by all means appreciate her beauty and get her to bed if you can and want to, but I would advice you to see her for her other qualities too. Learn to know her, have interesting conversations with her, joke with her. Don't just sit there awkwardly trying to not think about her sexually, shift your focus to all the other ways you can have good interesting time with her.

kropo82 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Where do people get these crazy ideas from? This feminist indoctrination is really taking hold.

Deleted Account and Ajar like this.
  4. You have a brain for a reason. You should use you intellect, experiences and knowledge to forumulate an opinion instead of asking people to tell you how to think.

Jufddee likes this.
  5. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Dude, you're a guy. Biology, regardless of any scripture, or creed, or belief, you're going to get fuzzy seeing a beautiful girl. But keep that excitation in the body, not in the mind. If you see the girl, fine, but don't keep it in your mind. Like don't let it linger in your thoughts, weed it out. I am about to post why biologically you shouldn't keep it in your mind. Keep an eye out. This will help with nofap.

Jufddee likes this.
  6. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

T
    This answer seems your so stubborn and proud about your own intellect brooo..dont forget that most of the lessons that you have learnt is from all the other people in the world.

Reborn16 likes this.
  7. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  8. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Coool bro

9. I am proud of my own intellect. I know I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I'll never go around begging people to tell me how to think. I've learned plenty from others and I rejected plenty of ideas that I did not agree with. Thinking for yourself is what adults are supposed to do.

Jufddee likes this.
  10. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

@Juffdee, I think this is a great question, and I'm not sure why you are getting so many antagonistic answers (plus, thankfully, some good answers).

I know some threads and posts that may prove useful to you.

Stopping ogling, i.e. stopping lascivious looking at real women, is a similar problem to the one you ask about when you ask
    I've collected a bunch of threads about ogling. In them you will find lots of discussion and techniques that will help you with this. The list is buried in my journal post here.

My particular techniques are these:
    Back in August 2018 @Kenzi started a thread you might find useful too: To PAs, a question. The question is about objectification and I posted
    I went on to say
    That chimes in with @ShadyPerson's earlier answer

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    onceaking, Reborn16 and Jufddee like this.
  11. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Hey thanx man,

Yea this thread is to help others but I dont know why some of them jus come here to criticise others being unaware of somethings.

kropo82 likes this.
  12. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

Yea a nice one

13. The answers are antagonistic because the question posed is like asking why is it wrong to murder someone and implies that the OP is either trolling or literally cannot come to grips, on his own without help from others, how a human being should percieve... a slightly different human being. Instead of using basic logic, common sense, and abstract thinking to achieve a conclusion as simple as the answer to 2+2, he's asking what the answer is to 2+2.

It's absurd the number of guys on here who post these outlandish views and questions on women, overanalyzing them and acting like trying to understand them is like trying to calculate mathmatically, then replicate in reality, how an elephant can hang over the side of a cliff with its tail tied to nothing but a daisy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I think some of you guys might be missing the picture here. And in fairness, I might be completely wrong... but here's what I see on this topic.

We are constantly being told not to objectify women. Sure, I agree. But we're also told by some people that it can be offensive to ask a girl how her day is, or ask for her number. Many, many people group these clearly different things into the same boat.

Imagine someone's confusion then, when he is told not to objectify any women (read: talk to them), and then wonders how on god's green earth he will get a relationship going??

We shouldn't see women as sexual objects, but instead we can see them as sexual beings. Just as we ourselves are sexual beings. Therefore, nobody gets objectified - you still want to know the person, and if you like them, get sexual.

Solution?

Talk to women you are attracted to. If you like their personality as well as their looks, ask them out.

ShadyPerson and Jufddee like this.
  15. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

And when a child asks you what is 2+2, what do you do? Get mad and antagonistic? Or do you educate them?

16. To be fair, OP is not a child. So... that's not exactly a fair equivalent.

17. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I see your point, but does it really change anything? Let's imagine two scenarios.

1. A person asks a seemingly stupid question. People just shout at him and he never gets answer. He then remains stupid and proceeds to make stupid decicions potentially harming someone. (For instance treats women badly because doesn't know how to treat them or kills someone because doesn't know why not to do it.) No one wins anything and everyone loses.

2. A person asks a seemingly stupid question. Someone gives him a good answer. Now he can do better decisions based on his better understanding of the world. The person who answered the question can either be happy about getting to teach someone something or be confused about how stupid people can be, but his actions could mean the world for the person asking the question and to people around him.

I don't see any harm in spreading knowledge. Even if you don't feel like answering stupid questions or feel like the person asking is a troll, you can just move on with your life.

Reborn16 likes this.
  18. Jufddee

Jufddee Fapstronaut

If my question was stupid enough why not people ignore it...so many of them out there in the world struggling with objectification of women I took an initiative to ask this... I am ready to be even stupid enough to get to the right direction...all of them at one point of time of their life they are stupid there is not a perfect smart ass in this world my friend.
    Before judging a situation be smart enough to see the big picture.

ShowY likes this.
  19. I agree that people should be respectful anyway. I'm just saying, it's pretty reasonable to be a bit shocked and taken aback by a grown person legitimately not knowing how to treat women like human beings. As a woman, I find that pretty disturbing and sad. I'm not saying people should be mean and not give him advice, I'm just saying, it's not the same as a child not knowing math.

20. Naranja Mecánica

Naranja Mecánica Fapstronaut

Why do you say that? I despise the third way feminism of these days. Maybe my statement was misunderstod, since even Shady Person felt the need to comment on it. I don't mean being a slave with a master. That kind of relationship is forced and the slave has no other or better choice. You always serve people, even if you don't realise it. The fact that the engineer is getting paid to develop a new train, doesn't take away the fact that he is providing safer, better and/or cheaper transportation for others. This is why you always have to do your best everyday, because it's what gives meaning to your existance. Women were also created to serve men. That's how society has been working for millennia. Serving others is loving others and that's our purpose.