1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

2. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

3. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

Day 16..feeling strong and energized

4. 80 days. Got accidentally triggered by a tv show last night. When you stop watching P, you really notice how sexualized our culture is. We, as men, are being constantly targeted by the entertainment and advertising industries - they prey upon our natural appreciation of female beauty. Profiteers will leverage our natural responses without an ounce of remorse. And society mostly does not care that we struggle with such temptations.

Therefore we must take responsibility for our own lives in spite of the influences around us. We must develop a strong inner core of self-esteem and resilience. We must learn self-discipline, and build a shield around us in a way that protects us from these manipulations. Remember that it is we who control the direction of our lives. We can do it guys. Let's support each other, and keep moving forward towards a healthy future.

5. Hey man I can really relate to this, we're kind of in the same boat. I've been alone and celibate for 10+ years now, mainly due to health issues that threw my life completely off-track. I'm really not sure how I'm going to manage long-term, whether I'll try to find a serious girlfriend somehow, or just commit to going monk-mode for the duration.

Never been one for casual hookups, and repeated PMO binges leads only to darkness for me. I'm taking this all a day at a time right now, but honestly uncertain how I'm going to proceed over the coming months, years.

I wish I had some better advice or words of encouragement for you. But I at least wanted to let you know you're not alone in your struggles buddy. All we can do in this life is our best. I hope that we both can find a positive path that works for us.

6. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

34/365

Fully committing myself to moving beyond just no PMO:

from here on out lust will have no foothold in my mind until I truly know I can allow sexuality to flourish in my mind to the benefit of my health.

NoArousal, here I go..

RBYG_flag, Gonarth, Boxer477 and 2 others like this.
  7. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

A post like this remembers me of the fantastic book "The Name Of The Rose" by Umberto Eco. Very inspiring. May God bless us all in our efforts.

8. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

4 1/2 years, wow. Congratulations, I wish you good luck in your further journey. I have been on this challenge for a very long time and I know so have you. Seeing you finally at the finish line is really inspiring to me, thank you.

Urðr, RBYG_flag, Gonarth and 3 others like this.
  9. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

Wow man GREAT job!! I'm so inspired by you. Thank you for sharing your journey with us all

10. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

11. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

12. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

Day 3 of 365 completed after 2 relapses this past week. Was totally upfront and honest with my wife and that has made a huge difference in moving forward on this journey. So far things are good.

13. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

216/365. It's so mind boggling that I've come this far on this challenge.

14. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

15. RelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapseRelapse

16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thank you. I would love to spend more time with my daughter but split custody with her mom. Wish you success on your recovery journey. Get strong and stay strong. : )

17. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Way to go. You show it can be done. Thank you.