1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. daily check in.. How are you @Hardcandy ? Hope weekend went good

2. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Hello friends I'm starting over today properly from day 0, I want to reach a week first without any PMO, @Saiyan123 We need consistency, we should check in everyday in NoFap even if we are very busy, thanks for reading.

3. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in day 18

Had really bad withdrawal symptoms over the last 3 days - severe depression and anxiety.

I know that I just need to keep pushing through it and that things will get better.

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. My boy going 30+ days. It ain't none, it ain't none.

lots of wisdom in a sentence.

6. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

7. There is that new colleague I have met today. I got that deep feeling I will fuck her. So let's see what's up.
    Though I am really focused and do a lot.

It is really life changeable if you believe it, put it in work. I have seen crazy benefits, but it is not only NoFap. It is a mindset. Mind state of ABUNDANCE. Of being good to yourself and others.

If you are good to yourself, magic happens. You are good to others automatically.

Discipline, without action is just a word in the dictionary. The discipline is the actual practice. Desire to show up, prove some, do some.

Moving in the shadows. There is a lot for me in front to do. My goal is the next summer to rest near the pull side, getting paid. Maybe it will be symbolically, but to get paid just standing to the pool for whole summer, do get back to reality. It is time ''goal accomplishing ''.

There are people who work, people who know work exist , those who don't know, and people who work like hell. Be the one who is doing the best for you.

Chilled out, grounded, staying and patiently expecting my boy @Pedro.lives to see talk is irrelevant when it comes to me.

Peace from the shadow land.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. So when are you going to do that? ugh.. I hate this fuck talk. So do you have any feelings for her or do you need to dump your seed somewhere and now there is this somewhere? You just met her today so I guess it's that gottafuckher feeling only :D Anyway, it's your life and it's your own sexual health, I had my share already.
    Checking in. Doing fine, immersed in work. Joined the local woman challenge "30 days without bra", feeling free .. and weird :D though I will be looking for some healthy alternatives to these underwire bras which, as it turns out, are not healthy at all acc to scientist research. Alright, stay on course everyone, and I will watch you @BeastBoyBalling :D @Pedro.lives how are you doing?

9. check in, got a busy day will sort out any problems later Insha Allah and glad to see everyone doing well.

10. Check in day 6 :)

Where is my man @DekuHope ? Hope you’re doing well. :)

11. Day 2 check-in. Hope to do good today.

12. Yes I am. :D
    Check in

13. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

The weekend was great, I am a bit tired but it was great! How are you?

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  14. your feminist passive agressive voice. Shhheeesh. I missed that.

I only got the feeling that it will happen. Not that I intend to do it. It is mainly because of her. She was like, this boy is smoking hot. Nothing more. Just that is what I have read.

But don't talk about that. I have eaten too much watermelon and drink so much water and still I am dehydrated. Did a lot of physical activity today in the sun. Damn.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  15. really good, good things happened.. Hope they keep on happening

Hardcandy likes this.
  16. Grind and be grateful ;) great team mate I have, haven't I - the one who misses me with all my bad temper and passive aggressiveness and cynicism, not the one who gets tired of me or who says I'm too much for him :D that's great!

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  17. robchaw

robchaw Fapstronaut

18. check in, sorting out duels now awaiting fighters and new fighters.

19. Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to put this together. It’s pretty rad and has given me a spark of new motivation that I desperately needed.

20. That's a good quote, life begins with nofap because it's true. I see you're close to day 70 and I'm happy for you brother. I'm doing good now but hopefully that continues
    thanks for joining but I think you changed your name so can't find you anymore
    You won the last duel congratulations :) I'm setting you up in a new one now.
    Hope it gets better, I know you can push through and get a very high streak if not forever. Always here for help if you need it just post on here my brother :)