1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Benefits of nofap lol, both over 60 days and clear to see. Kind of motivational.
    Thanks brother :) I'm glad it's done that for you, I got more pictures aswell for motivation for your duel. Keep fighting hard warrior!! Like an awesome community within a community here because of how cool everyone is.

2. @bluedragon9 VS @Turtleboi II | WINNER: @Turtleboi
    @DekuHope VS @Hardcandy | WINNER: @Hardcandy
    @fg4795 VS @llortaton | WINNER: @fg4795
    @Martesana VS @N0M0RENasty | WINNER: @N0M0RENasty
    @ThisTrainDontStop VS @ManHvnBnd | WINNER: @ThisTrainDontStop

Fighters, these are the winners from previous duels. Many congratulations keep fighting hard and for those who have lost, learn from your mistakes and you will win!!!

Inactive fighter list:
    @skull67, @Nevergiveupismygift , @komodoro, @Martesana , @TheGoldenEra , @aries4nk, @AncestralWarrior , @Jefe Rojo , @wanttochange , @Pizzapowa , @Geeway , @Skiller , @Shakermaker, (@Anew2019 you were online just check in),
    If you haven't checked in by Friday you will be placed on the unavailable warriors list until you do and your opponent will be granted the win.

Time to announce the new duels...

3. Day 131:
    Yesterday i was not that good....
    Today i started with some PTSD attack but quickly got over it..
    I have to find heathy outlets to mange stress coz it is taking the best of me....
    And then I have prepare for my quiz that is tomorrow.... Got a lot of things to do :)

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. @Saiyan123 yes!!!

primordial-saiyan and ManHvnBnd like this.
  5. Hey guys
    Sorry for not checking in for a while
    Was quite busy and competed in the nationals in BJJ

But I'm back

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Check in day 36 rejected again...

7. you know, you make me proud saying that :)

btw daily check in

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in. Urges are now strong enough that I'm starting to lose my grip on my thoughts, will continue trying my best.

9. Day 1. Rough mental day yesterday; really sucked. Trying to move on from the past is not easy at all for me.

10. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

11. Got new duel art which is so sick and got all duels ready, just to be announced... stay ready fighters!

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Hey bud, I'm back! I hope you are still holding up. I'm back in the grind today after a very relaxing vacation!!!!

Day 35!

14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

There are DEFINITELY blatant sexual content in the first two Star Trek reboot movies!

15. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

So, I'm back after being away for 10+ days. If I missed something important while I was gone, please let me know. There's so many messages I could spend days reading and taking time away from work! If I do that, it will do the same thing that P & M did to me before NoFap! :)

16. Good to see you back and glad you're going so strong :) Nothing important missed, just new fighters joined and I haven't changed anything. I got potential duels for the new fighters lined up and ready to announce, gonna make some good stories to inspire them.

Jag Hyde and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

18. Dang. I reset again today. Badly. I'll try my best to get back tomorrow :emoji_muscle:

19. ichdiegross12345

ichdiegross12345 Fapstronaut

Hey sorry, I’m traveling and preparing for interviews so didn’t have time to log in. I just relapsed though so I guess I lost the duel :/