1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A year on hard mode, was it worth it?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Son of Arathorn, Mar 23, 2019.

1. LEGEND ✅

Professor Abraham likes this.
  2. homo_sapien the 7th

homo_sapien the 7th Fapstronaut

3. Thanks friend.

Powerous likes this.
  4. Thanks.

5. 51?
    Oh my God, you are full of life.
    I can sense it on your writing as the power of youth coming up.
    You might be 51 but your soul has rejuvenate. Congratulation!!! :)

6. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Such an inspiration!
    Gave me lot of motivation to continue my journey. Thanks for writing it, mate!

7. Thanks for reading! You got this.

8. Yes, you are so right. Feel 20 years younger TBH.

bikinhappy likes this.
  9. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

Wow you are a real inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing, and good on you bro.

10. Thanks - go for it! Break free of PMO!

11. Arjuna's path

Arjuna's path Fapstronaut

Thank you very much! Apreciated this!

12. Glad it helped.

13. AliRaza5

AliRaza5 Fapstronaut

14. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

@Mr. Tumnus I have been on a similar path, albeit a much shorter streak. My wife has had no interest in sex for some time. Having three kids and a mother in law who judged her didn't help. I spent years angry about not having enough sex. After going on hard mode I discovered the benefits of semen retention and that has given me the ability to step back and reflect on this situation more. I have come closer to acceptance of what is. I am still hoping my wife my rediscover some sexual passion but I realize that is not under my control. Options 1 and 2 just aren't on the table for me. I am curious if being celibate for so long you've discovered transmutation of the sexual energy. I developed what some have described as a Kundalini awakening. In the Taoist tradition they call it valley orgasms. Experiences of intense sexual like pleasure that roll over me when I am resting. Did any of these experiences happen to you? If not, how have you dealt with the loss of the experience of O or other sexual pleasure. Did you just direct your energy to other things? Despite my best efforts at meditation, exercise and the like, the sexual energy remains very strongly present and I've needed to find ways to channel it with meditation practices.

bikinhappy likes this.
  15. My wife also lost passion in sex because she is pregnant. This is our 3rd child. First I confuse. But make decision to learn yoga meditation and tantra.

Now I am grateful for ghe circumstance. Because its allow me yo learn and develop new skills.

I am now able to transmute the urge when its arise. I also develop peacefullness and awareness into my daily life. One of member here pointed direction about the practice.

What kind of practice that you guys use?

16. interpaul

interpaul Fapstronaut

Bikinhappy, I've been practicing a combination of Taoist meditation and some self hypnosis. I am able to transmute the energy for a few weeks before it gets too intense. I have not yet figured out a way to reliably do semen retention on hard mode nofap (i.e. there have been some spontaneous emissions)

Professor Abraham and bikinhappy like this.
  17. Thanks. I did M again- almost at two years clean - but for positive reasons: I needed to make a baby.

I am now back on the wagon.

18. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

It is an awesome story, thank you for sharing!

19. Thanks for reading.

PowerfulSRE likes this.