1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some clarification

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Mr_H_Jekyll, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Mr_H_Jekyll

Mr_H_Jekyll Fapstronaut

In the past I have look at provocative photo of my GF and masturbated to them and or just masturbated to the thought of her. Since I have started my PM journey. I wanted to here some opinions if the is still considered a relapse. I still planning on be intimate with my GF. I am not looking for a loophole. I still plan on not looking at them and or masturbate. Just want to hear some thoughts on the matter. giphy.gif

2. ItsInTheBag

ItsInTheBag Fapstronaut

I would advise against any type of artificial stimulation. Let the pixels be pixels, and don't accustom your brain to them; leave old ties behind, let sleeping dogs lie.

I'm not saying to touch your counter. But, personally, I'd be over-cautious in any kind of stimulus that enabled me to trip over myself in the past.

Nugget9 likes this.
  3. Mr_H_Jekyll

Mr_H_Jekyll Fapstronaut

Good point. I haven't at all this I have started on this path

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  4. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

I agree with @ItsInTheBag . At the end of the day, your brain only recognized the chemicals & it's carving out deeper memories to anything that gives the brain those chemicals. It's probably best to shy away from anything pixels, and focus only on authentic relationship intimacy. Good luck my man

Nugget9 and ItsInTheBag like this.
  5. Mr_H_Jekyll

Mr_H_Jekyll Fapstronaut

Yeah I was leaning in that direction. Just want to have ppl weigh their opinion. Thanks

ItsInTheBag likes this.