1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 and my sweat smells sweet almost like perfume

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ArisePrime, Jul 3, 2019.

1. ArisePrime

ArisePrime Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    I've successfully done semen retention for 33 days now.
    Yesterday I suddenly observed that my sweaty t-shirt from the afternoon actually smells sweet like a perfume!! When the t-shirt dries, the smell is stronger. And I almost feel like I can wear it again....
    And this morning when I woke at dawn, I smelled that sweet smell again from my body. I touched my skin and smelled my hand - yes the sweet fragrant smell is from my skin. I never use perfume.
    What's happening??? Anyone experienced this? Is this pheromones??

2. Congrats on achieving 33 Days!, I wouldn’t worry about the smell, maybe it’s the laundry detergent you use? Or fabric softener? Either way I wouldn’t worry about it man

3. Indian Oak

Indian Oak Fapstronaut

lmao.....it must be the deodrant you use daily

4. Sell you sweat as perfume? Nofappers super power it must be lol.

MoneyJack and Happypetal like this.
  5. ArisePrime

ArisePrime Fapstronaut

No no, as i said I don't use deodorant or perfume at all... I just googgled thereare other nofappers who reported the same

6. It's true. The natural smell changes a lot by retention and becomes what I would call "aromatic". It gets immediately lost on a relapse.

I use deodorant of course, but the sweat sometimes beats it, especially when an attractive woman gets into vicinity.

7. Well done! Keep it up!!

ArisePrime likes this.
  8. People can laugh and I would do the same but I just did remember situation that did happen to myself recently. I had some serious acne and used oil made by my sister(she's a chemist and creates natural skin/hair care products etc) and it does work but smells like shit. Anyways one day I used to edge for hours and stopped after a while and went to talk with my dad, after a minute my dad was like: "Simon did you use that oil, cause you smell like shit, take a shower or something". My first thought was: "I didn't and then I was like wtf all I did was edge for hours.." answer is simple, it was my sweat or some other odour caused by edging.

TL;DR
    PMO does affect your odour. Learnt it myself the hard way. Guys after PMO take a shower or better do not PMO at all.

Since PMO makes you smell bad then doing the opposite may actually make you smell good.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Have you been exercising, eating well and meditating? It could be that. If not, I guess it has to be the abstinence!

10. spin89

spin89 Fapstronaut

Can I buy your T-shirt hehE. Sounds very manly and well done on your 30+ days very very good. As for me I'm indoors on a lovely day, unsure what to get on with beyond working on my story book, recording of said. Overcome.

11. Doupleastronaut

Doupleastronaut Fapstronaut

no dream wet in 33 days ?? how old are you?

12. I didn't have a wet dream until day 77. And that one was my own fault.

13. Doupleastronaut

Doupleastronaut Fapstronaut

How old are you?

14. It's in my profile. :)

15. @Doupleastronaut

I used to have only 1 wet dream during my 40 days streak and 5 wet dreams in 2 weeks while on another streak. Wet dreams are something you can only partially control, that's what I found out during my 3 years of NoFap journey, so don't bother too much. If you are going for Hard/Monk Mode then after 90 days they will significantly decline, that's given.

Doupleastronaut likes this.
  16. ArisePrime

ArisePrime Fapstronaut

I'm 42. No wet dreams. I do taoist semen retention, ie. on certain days I would edge for less than 5 mins and then send the energy to the microcosmic orbit .
    Since 28 I've been doing this retention In the past usually I could do 3-4 weeks retention before the energy gets blocked (piles, headache, frustration ) or I get too heaty inside which forced me to abort (let it out to release the heat and cure the blockage). . But just last month I learn to send the energy to the microcosmic orbit and it was smooth sailing.

17. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

It is the testosterone and pheromones.