1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT TILL DATE.. FREEDOM FROM SLAVERY AFTER 12 YEARS.Before and after pics..

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by homo_sapien the 7th, Jun 14, 2019.

1. homo_sapien the 7th

homo_sapien the 7th Fapstronaut

Hello Brothers and Sisters,
    Tattoo day 25-06-2019. #Tattoo for the first time.. Fresh Experiences..
    IMG_20190625_213807.jpg IMG_20190625_214351.jpg

2. homo_sapien the 7th

I passed 100 days :emoji_astonished: clean.. Not counting days anymore..
    Be The Change.. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Arms.R.heavy likes this.
  3. Victor-yao

Victor-yao Fapstronaut

4. Good job buddy. I believe that your mum is somewhere and she´s very proud for your lifestyle change and progress. Stay strong and continue!

5. homo_sapien the 7th

Thank You bro. Wishing you all the best. I have this energy, clear mind and focus, which is helping me to do things which I thought was Impossible once. Yes, it's getting better day by day. :emoji_sunglasses:

6. Stay strong everyone! I recommend to use the panic button on the top right even when you don't have the urge. Good motivation.

homo_sapien the 7th likes this.
  7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What is that black mark for?

Also you looked better with more hair in the older pictures.

8. mjones050505

mjones050505 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing your story. Very inspiring!

9. eye.wander

eye.wander Fapstronaut

Yessss brother, so powerful posts, I am SO impressed, SO proud, SO happy to see your face! I have some proper energy sensors and I can feel A LOT of positive energy even though it's only online forum.
    Another props for showing off your face (handsome :D ), it's kind a brave action! I really appreciate reading your story!!
    I like also your tattoo concept, any progress of working in you profession now?
    I have never thought about a tattoo before but some few weeks ago I figured out sth, I am really being obsessed by chaos symbol, I am drawing it everywhere and I think it describes my personality well.

spreading energy ommmm

Attached Files:

10. Cingratulation brooo, what is your channel?

11. homo_sapien the 7th

You mean the tattoo, it's just a conscious reminder for all the things that I have done to become a Doctor.

12. homo_sapien the 7th

You're welcome.. Anticipating a great story from you as well. :emoji_upside_down:

13. homo_sapien the 7th

Thank You, bro.
    No progress with my profession, but I have started to study for the licensing exam.
    Don't put things like Chaos or stuff which is somewhat negative.. Do not blame yourself. Pamper yourself, nobody can take care of one as they look after themselves.
    All the best bro stay focused NEVER GIVE UP.. BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT WHEN THE URGE IS NEAR USE THE 5 SECOND RULE.
    :emoji_grin:

Reborn16 likes this.
  14. homo_sapien the 7th

THANK YOU, BRO. MY CHANNEL NAME IS "Be_The _Change"..
    But I am doing videos in my regional language.

this one is about Meditation..

bikinhappy likes this.
  15. AliRaza5

AliRaza5 Fapstronaut

what did u study then and how will u treat patients
    u r a poor doctor sorry to say if u dvoted ur life to bad stuff

16. homo_sapien the 7th

Yes, you are right bro.. I was also thinking this all the time what I am gonna do, what will happen if something goes wrong. But I was never devoted that time. But after Nofap, each and everything started to change. I got my focus back, I started to search for all the questions that needed to be answered, I was waiting for someone, who could give all the answers that I need.
    But after doing meditation, I got one thing, that all the answers lie within oneself. Just ask the right question you will get the answer.

About the good or bad stuff. There is nothing such as good or bad, it is just our thoughts.

Nobody is perfect bro. But I appreciate your level of confidence in pointing out the negative things. That was an eye-opener.:emoji_v::emoji_slight_smile:

17. homo_sapien the 7th

Yes bro.

18. homo_sapien the 7th

111th-day Ejaculation occurred manually. Just listened to some HANDS-FREE ORGASM, bcoz I was not feeling good today. Then rubbed against my clothes and done... :emoji_bow:
    What to do Friends?

19. eye.wander

eye.wander Fapstronaut

Not give up and not allow the problem to defeat us.
    Good luck for the licensing exam, it's not going to be easy but it WILL be easy with one slavery defeated.

20. 20100

20100 Fapstronaut

You shouldn’t reset your counter I think