1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Greetings,

I am a PMO addict.

Today is day 3

Lifeisajourney and Sarapeo like this.
  2. amontenegro

amontenegro Fapstronaut

Starting day 9/30! its being a while since I reached 9 days, am really happy but really tempted as well! here we go

Jerky likes this.
  3. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day 7 today I'm struggling with a career change. I want to leave my job, but I'm too worried about the what ifs...

Jerky likes this.
  4. Ephesians 5:3

Ephesians 5:3 Fapstronaut

Day 11. Increases urges. This is the farthest I have made it since I started tracking it on here.

Jerky likes this.
  5. ryancraig

ryancraig Fapstronaut

6. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Nearly relapsed..... Day 27 it is and urges are at their max...... So just was googling some images and ended up on P site.... Went in flow and started a video but a minute later I realized that I should be controlling the urges not the opposite, and saved streak

7. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Day 4/30

I'm doing fine and I'm working at new place and I'm so excited about that work. I'm getting some intense urges after getting back to the home. But I think it's very easy to tackle urges nowadays.

8. Shattenjager1229

Shattenjager1229 Fapstronaut

9. runinplace51

runinplace51 Fapstronaut

10. art_s

art_s Fapstronaut

Day 3. Getting some urges, but I'm keeping myself busy. Trying to avoid triggers like instagram and mindlessly browsing the internet

Redline019 and I Will Survive like this.
  11. Ephesians 5:3

Ephesians 5:3 Fapstronaut

Way to go! Great decision! Great strength.

Ainz and I Will Survive like this.
  12. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

13. Redeemed_1

Redeemed_1 Fapstronaut

Day 12 of 30
    Sexual urge reduced just a bit, I should abstain from using my phone on my bed tho, I had a discussion with my girl on celibacy and she feels we should go our separate ways for the period I want to be celibate lol. Anyways I mostlikely would take her offer cause the chaser effect comes strong on me after sex. Still going strong, I’m sooooooo proud of myself, I’m happier, I need less sleep, I take care of myself more, my hair looks better and my thoughts are more collected. NO pmo.

Froger and I Will Survive like this.
  14. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Day 28/30!! Nearly there and feeling awesome :emoji_lifter: :emoji_bow_and_arrow:--------->>>>> :emoji_dart:

15. Redline019

Redline019 Fapstronaut

Keep up the good fight, you can slay this beast...:emoji_dagger:

I Will Survive and Ephesians 5:3 like this.
  16. Redline019

Redline019 Fapstronaut

Get up and dust yourself off, you can, you will and you must beat this... We know you can and if you need help you have a whole family here to help you. No judgement, no pressure just reachout and surely you shall receive...