1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A physical problem, need suggestion.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Shekhar_95, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Shekhar_95

Shekhar_95 Fapstronaut

Hello, it has been 12 days of no PMO free. Since yesterday I'm feeling slight pain in my lower abdomen area and testicles. What could it be?

2. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Whatever it is, don't let your brain tell you that relapse is a remedy.

I've fallen into that trap easily so i do my best to warn others.

3. Shekhar_95

Shekhar_95 Fapstronaut

I thought the same. But the interesting part is, the pain is really real!

4. This is completely normal. Do not let this cause you to relapse. This pain will go away.

Deleted Account, Shekhar_95 and Jerky like this.
  5. Shekhar_95

Shekhar_95 Fapstronaut

Thanks to both of you. I'm actually afraid to even touch myself (let alone M) for the fear of more/intensified pain.

All I'll do is wear loose clothes and take rest. :)

Jerky and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Had the same at my start. It hurt for a week or two.

My idea is that after a long time, you getting your "storage" fully loaded and it needs the expand and accomodate to that. The pain is a good sign in this case IMO.

After few months I had a pain in my upper testicles, it also fade away quickly.

I used to have some prostate pain after I got infection there. Nofap cured that as well...

Shekhar_95 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Shekhar_95

Shekhar_95 Fapstronaut

I'm happy to tell you that the pain has gone and I'm feeling quite normal. Thank you everyone for the encouraging words. :)

Captain! likes this.