1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the beauty and nature that comes with the beautiful weather.
    I am grateful for the nap that I took. It just happened after an exercise so it was intentional but it felt great and energized me.
    I am grateful for my friends. They are awesome and sometimes help pick me up.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Coffee Candy and WalkingForward like this.
  2. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for great friends. They are always taking me places and we almost always have a great time.
    I am grateful for the nice weather today.
    I am grateful for the awesome camera I have. Time to use it and see what it's made of.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the amazing hands we have as human beings. With our opposable thumbs we can create advanced tools and type on a keyboard. We should put them to great use.
    I'm grateful for the internet. The information, knowledge and wisdom we can gain from the internet is incredible. We should use it wisely.
    I'm grateful to Grace Hopper for being influential in the development of high-level programming languages. By using high-level programming languages, I have gained skills for creating software. I should put that to great use.

4. exodusright

exodusright Fapstronaut

Had never heard of, Grace Hopper, her wiki page is a good read :)

5. exodusright

exodusright Fapstronaut

I'm thankful for still having no disease that needs medication and having recovered from some really bad health issues.

I'm thankful everyone in family still being healthy.

I'm thankful for still having a job.

6. I am grateful for being able to stand up and fight again even after another relapse :/
    I am grateful for having finally finished my job, vacations awaits
    I grateful for my amazing mom

7. WalkingForward

I'm grateful that both my grandmothers are still alive.
    I'm grateful that my grandfathers lived long enough for me to be able to get to know them.
    I'm grateful that it has rained today, it could have gotten way too dry otherwise.

8. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my AP.
    I am grateful for my camera. It is freaking amazing! Unbelievable how it feels when you have it in your hands and the power you have to take pictures and how you do it. Like my friend said, it's like you are creating your own form of art and I believe him.
    I am grateful for this weekend.

9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for winning my first trophy. I won my first trophy as a manager on Sunday.
    3. I'm grateful for the beautiful weather today. Today's weather is bright, sunny blue skies.

10. WalkingForward

1. Yesterday I took a walk just outside my town where there is beautiful nature, horses and cows. I'm grateful for nature and for the people working to preserve it.
    2. I'm grateful for my health.
    3. I'm grateful for having enough money to not have to worry about paying my bills and put food on the table.
    4. I think around 90% of the world's population lived in extreme poverty 100-150 years ago. I think it's around 10% now. That's incredible progress in an extremely short period of time, I'm grateful for that.

Coffee Candy and bagonzero like this.
  11. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my friends and the places they take me where we explore and have fun.
    I am grateful for making progress on my few main goals. It's small but that's okay because little by little I'll be closer to it.
    I am grateful for the amazing weather and scenery today. You could just picture frame it so that it never changes, that's how beautiful and amazing it is.

12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for deep breathing. Deep breathing allows me to control my mind and therefore control my life.
    3. I'm grateful for hope. Hope is always reminder of it's possible and hope can get you from darkness into the light.

WalkingForward likes this.
  13. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I am a PMO addict.

Today I am grateful for...

My Health
    My Family
    My Maturity

bagonzero and WalkingForward like this.
  14. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for journaling. Writing out my thoughts has a powerful effect of talking to myself outside my mind and can manage my thoughts.
    3. I'm grateful for Dahila Sleeps - Storm song. This song is so calm and can be used for my possible videos (once I learn how to edit videos).

15. WalkingForward

I'm grateful for my friends.
    I did a group project and we got an A, I'm grateful for my group members good and hard work. And I'm grateful to our teacher for giving us an A.
    I'm grateful for living in a peaceful and functional society, it's not perfect, but absolutely miraculously good compared to many other places and definitely compared to earlier time periods.

Coffee Candy and bagonzero like this.
  16. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today i am grateful for:

My ability to walk
    My willingness to continue abstinence
    My belief that we do recover together

17. bagonzero

bagonzero Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my work friends and colleagues. They honestly make working at work easier.
    I am grateful for discovering something new that I really enjoyed.
    I am grateful for getting an important task done, or atleast the major parts of it. I will do the rest when I can.

18. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

2. I'm grateful for loving myself. I'm grateful for feeling and loving my presence.
    3. I'm grateful for being positive. I can feel positive opportunities constantly coming my way.

19. Gdwin

Gdwin Fapstronaut

I’m grateful for being able to live
    I’m grateful for having the will to quit PMO
    I’m grateful for wanting to be productive

20. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my willingness to remain abstinent.

I am grateful to have the support of this fellowship.

I am grateful there is a way out of the bondage of self.