1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

2. Grip36

Grip36 Fapstronaut

Day three of duel check in!

3. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Don't worry bro, 11 days is very good

4. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

5. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

@fg4795, checking in after a short trip and in the middle of a business trip. Keep your fingers crossed, those trips are always really dangerous...

How are you?

6. keeping them crossed then, btw on pmo side I'm really fine, a little bit of a mess university but I'll get through this

7. Checking in. How are you doing @Kratos_GOW? Woke up today at 5.55 am, creepy :)

8. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Why dangerous?

prince san and primordial-saiyan like this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I am holding in. Still fighting just working on a new mindset.

10. we're on the same team?.. i didn't know.. Anyway congrats icey :D

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Yes @Pedro.lives and you were fighting against me and the BeastBoyBalling aka @L'empereur, don't you remember any of many glorious moments that we've all been through? :D

12. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. hmm...yeah.. But i slipped and fell hard :(... Anyway kinda recovered now and feeling better:)

Jag Hyde and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  15. It's weird how all my oponents have very powerful and mighty names though - sometimes I really get the feeling that I'm fighting my inner demons both inside and here on this thread :D @T H A N O S the titan well we can train a bit in other duels before the rematch, don't ya think? :D

16. Geeway

Geeway Fapstronaut

Day 0, relapsed twice today after a streak of 21 days. My second in like seven years. Damn I thought I was prolly gonna beat these streak and make it to 90 days. I guess I will have to try again but this time stonger. I'm having a Feeling of regret and depression right now between. Someone pray for me

17. Will reply to everything later, seen the messages :) also hope @icelady is less turned on now she's in a duel :D made me laugh. You're all great and much stronger than you think you are.

prince san and Deleted Account like this.
  18. Hahaha :D That's why you @Saiyan123 are always putting me in duels with some demonic or electronic opponents so that I would focus my sexual energy the right way and fight .. how nice of you :D