1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Never masturbating again is not a good idea

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by User3475682, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

I understand the viewpoint of Mao. Our bodies will adapt and it will shut down unless you activate it.

2. Of course never masturbating again is a good idea, it's not just good it's the best thing you can do for yourself. If you are really that "horny" then work on yourself so you can get laid, that's it. PMO is an easy way. What's the point in improving yourself when you can just jack off without any effort. Reward without work is not worth it.

3. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

Calm down. First of all, the fact that you screwed your life withit doesn't mean that it applies to everyone. Nofap is good to overcome the addiction, but why should we abstain from it forever? And I don't want to get married ASAP just because I am not allowing myself to stroke my dick. Thats how my uncle did it ( who didn't masturbate because of religion) and he got divorced two times.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

Why? Lets say we masturbate once at the end of the month were we worked hard, theres work and theres reward.

5. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

>But now masturbation seems like a loser thing to do, for me is about pride, not about dopamine or religion or anything like that

I feel like that too

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I guess our only alternative is to find someone. Wish us luck, even when I do not believe in luck.

7. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

I think once a month would be very good. The people who say that they will quit forever are those who relapse after three weeks.

(I was one of them ;D)

Pure_Life and Grey is colourless like this.