1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

after one year of NoFap "results"

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ramiman, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ramiman

ramiman Fapstronaut

the story began in April last year, I was addicted to fapping so much, which cause a lot of problems to me, especially when it comes to communication with people I was very shy and low self-esteem I used to fap 2 until 3 times a day, I lost a lot of time in front of my computer screen watching guys having sex with women I like, I was like a cuckolding I hate this feeling but I was addicted to PMO, even the girl that I was in love with doesn't want to stay with me she told me that I'm very needy and i have no self-respect, she said that I have to forget about here, breaking up with here was painful i couldn't handle it, the feeling of loneliness makes me more addicted to PMO.

being a jobless man with a licence in the automatic industry also add sadness to my life, until i discovered the NoFap communities, i read my first article in this forum in 20.04.2019 it was about how the PMO affect your health and your psychological attitude, I started watching videos about how to recover from PMO, and step by step I learn how to stay away from PMO, how to be disciplined and having my own plan for my day because it was like someone else has already planned my day.

Firstly I start using my time more productively and I start learning English, write, talk and listen, having more time with family was a good idea I start noticed how much of happiness I left behind me also I developed a habit of reading books and watching seminars of successful peoples like dan Pena and J.P by the end of the first 3 months without relapsing I start to feel great again and more strong psychologically, and after all these months I feel that I'm ready again to search for a job and by another 2 months I got a job....

NB: I still learn English, so don't blame me for the mistakes.

2. Congrats!, That’s a huge accomplishment! Good luck on the rest of your journey my friend, you earned it :)

ramiman likes this.
  3. Well done! Keep up the good work!!

ramiman likes this.
  4. mancy

mancy New Fapstronaut

Be sure that you are a successful model for me and for the others I’m sure

ramiman likes this.
  5. k0nn3ct

k0nn3ct Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's an amazing story. Good luck on your job!

ramiman likes this.
  6. Discover Peterson's lectures if you haven't yet, some of them are very interetsing

ramiman likes this.
  7. ramiman

ramiman Fapstronaut

thank you sir,

YoungBaller23 likes this.
  8. ramiman

ramiman Fapstronaut

thank you sir, i will do my best to keep this positive habits

9. ramiman

ramiman Fapstronaut

he has a good philosophy in life, 12 rules for life is an incredible book, i already read 50 pages of it, and it's really intersting,

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

11. MikeSilva

MikeSilva Fapstronaut

Nice bro keep it up! You will have a better life which you enjoy more and because of this the girls will notice you more and you will never be needy again because you know who you are and what you are capable of!

Keep up the good work and enjoy your PMO free life! Love brother ❤

Freeddom_Taker and ramiman like this.
  12. ramiman

ramiman Fapstronaut

Thank you Sir,