1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey guys, I had a very long streak last year of no PM, however list it a while ago. I did it occasionally, then I would get drunk and binge. The first streak I went through all the stages, the sudden increase in energy, the low libido, the depression, and the awakening. I’m currently staring new streak, about 27 days in, I’m getting the symptoms again but not as intense. However, I’ve been eating at myself with negative thoughts and overthinking a lot of things. Does anyone have advice for keeping myself in check and not over thinking every little thing?

2. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

what kind of symptoms are you experiencing?
    I also had a large streak last year of around 6+ months and was beginning to experience benefits but then you start feeling normal again and bam! you let your guard down....
    My symptoms are heavy at the moment, just like a real emotional emptiness.. heavy anxiety... its just a case of soldiering on.. In terms of dealing with negative thoughts, just spend time with them, observe them and try a bit of mindfulness. Realise your mind and hormones are deceiving you which is causing the negativity, try not to take your thoughts as serious. Laugh at them if you can

Freeddom_Taker and keepitreal-88 like this.
  3. Ive just been thinking about super shitty things happening. For instance like my girlfriend falling in love with another guy because I don't like to smoke or drink with her, you now stupid things like that. I understand that they are just insecurities I shouldn't pay attention to, but they have been aggressive since I started the streak. In order to stop thinking about them, Ive been keeping myself so busy that I forget them. I was just looking to see if people have gone through the same thing, and if they have a tips to share!

4. leppardfan25

leppardfan25 Fapstronaut

Im on my 8th day now, I did a 9 day streak before, and then the symptoms were much stronger and intense than now. This time Ive experienced urges, but they are not so strong than they were in my first streak, higher energy level. Higher energy level seems to disappeared now because now Im feeling like a zombie, tired all the time, even if I sleep a lot constantly. Urges got stronger a little. And, Ive lost interest in hobbies I used to do before, except music. Actually music gives me power to continue.