1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

On the road to full recovery (1 year now)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by D.T.1989, Mar 31, 2019.

1. I'm Almost 30 and I'm confused w career should go for. I dropped out of college due to pmo. Now I'm hardmode and brain still foggy.

2. D.T.1989

D.T.1989 Fapstronaut

MAJOR UPDATE to my progress:

I have now officially reached the 1 year milestone of NoFap. Something that I didn't think I would accomplish before.

Totally feel like a different person now. The differences between then and now are just surreal. I feel a lot more masculine, no more PIED, and tons of energy in me.

To all of you struggling with PMO, you can beat these demons once and for all. Just never give up. It can be done.

synchros and Freeddom_Taker like this.
  3. lbja2

lbja2 Fapstronaut

The guy who have a streak over 100 days is a hero.I never thought I can do this,proud of you.

D.T.1989 likes this.
  4. How did you find those 3 diffferent girls ? :D

5. That's a sad story and sad success. Sure PMO is bad but having sex out of marriage is not much better. Celibacy might be your best option.

6. D.T.1989

D.T.1989 Fapstronaut

Throughout my life, I been so sexualized , that being celibate is not an option for me. The longer I go without sex, the angrier I become. So even if it is without marriage, I find actual sex good and healthy.

And those 3 girls I found online.

7. Well man anger comes from evil spirits demons. If you would read bible, pray and worship God on daily basis then you would become peaceful and happy.

Not trying to save you just saying how it affects people and that no one needs regular sex or M since there are deeper things that fills up soul much more with love and peace than 15 minutes in strange bed.

8. BTW you can get demons from other people by sleeping with them. Anger, fear, and suicide are demons too. Normally God doesn't allow Satan and his demons to succeed by killing host, but allows to work in other ways, but when mercy time is over then permission to kill might be granted. When the demon succeeds by taking away life then he gets promoted in hell and gains new powers.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2019
  9. Bonhart

Bonhart Fapstronaut

Wished my former SO was as supportive as yours... Even though I talked things with her, she went behind my back and cheated... Dealing with that during a flatline is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, but, enough sulking on my part, I'm happy for your success and it gives me strength to carry on in this journey. Thank you for sharing your story.

10. D.T.1989

D.T.1989 Fapstronaut

In one of my previous relationships, the female that I was with at the time just added fuel to my former pmo addiction, especially when she let her own body go and became overweight, and was too lazy to lose the weight, in addition to having guy friends right from the start of the relationship. The SIMP that I was at the time, I didnt check her on her dysfunction, and it took me years of reprogramming to remove that SIMP out of me.

And to pcmaster, I know that some of these females out here have demons in them that they transmit, I just made a pledge a year ago to never masturbate again, and if the urges are bad enough, at the very least to release them through actual sex. So far from my post-pmo experience, the sex I had helped me heal and detox myself from pmo. I learned to vet these females out here so that I dont run into a demonic psycho.

11. sujaanr

sujaanr New Fapstronaut

you are having vivid dreams about y
    our past because you are realising how much time you have missed due to PMO, weak energy level, however right now u r stronger then ever, u r understanding all things what is going wrong around u, and u should focus in finding the solution for the problem, ur extra energy level should be used to find resolution for the problems that u see around.

D.T.1989 likes this.
  12. Ek03

Ek03 Fapstronaut

Well done dude!

D.T.1989 likes this.