1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Your making my positive life a negative one lol. I guess your just scared to lose and rather fight unworthies..

3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. @Turtleboi Friday check in. Gonna meditate and study math for a couple hours today, then go to the gym. Let's keep the duel going!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. I don't care @Pedro.lives :) if you only wish so then you @T H A N O S the titan and @Kratos_GOW can fight me jointly :D I'll freeze you three to death :D

6. @Kratos_GOW is also well acquainted with death as the god of war and @Pedro.lives has just come from his travels through hell so I guess you're up for this challenge boys? :D

7. I can do this all day :D

8. I think it is a tricky situation, should go to a vote, as in history I have been reluctant to give wins due to inactivity so it a fairly new actually enforced rule.
    I call upon 5 warriors to decide whether @icelady VS @Pedro.lives should continue and this will be a vote. Yes for continue, no for @icelady win.

@MASTER MONK
    @T H A N O S the titan
    @DekuHope
    @L'empereur
    and myself.

I will begin by voting YES to duel continuing.

I would put @Kratos_GOW into a new duel if the vote is YES. If NO, this rule would continue for any future inactivity. This is my decision on the issue.

9. Mistake is on our part by not doing weekly check-in. Going as per rules I guess we're defeated. But duelling with icelady is a fun thing to do :). So I vote for continuing duel :D

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

My lady i was born for for this.

11. I don't know anymore whose lady I am :D
    OK you guys decide ;)

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Looks like you never heard about the heat of my Blades of Chaos. Nothing can ignite Fire in Hellhiem except my blade. Still sure you will win?

13. I'm not sure who I am fighting against now. I managed 83 day streak before that, now I will be beating my PR, if you're up for it then let's fight.

14. thank you, my lady :D everyone wants to duel with you, thanos is right.

15. If we were on tv/radio show "Duels of nofap", I would be in the ads of it I guess :D

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Bring it on!!
    AjarComplexEarwig-size_restricted.gif

17. :D, for sure, life of the duels you are true fierce fighter. That is some money making idea ;)

18. llortaton likes this.