1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

2. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

3. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 52/365

The_Fisher, Boxer477, Urðr and 2 others like this.
  4. The 3rd

I am definitely back. Three days in a row! The next milestone is one week.

The_Fisher, Boxer477, chiyu and 3 others like this.
  5. Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement! I don't want to make any more excuses.

6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. 7/365
    Another day, today my mood was lower
    This is a process.
    I keep going forward

The_Fisher, Boxer477, chiyu and 2 others like this.
  8. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 31/60
    So women like to talk about problems,but don't necessarily want solutions to their problems.
    This is the mistake us men make.We are good at trying to fix things and also give trust to women by saying it's nothing,don't worry etc but that is not what they want and it often aggravates the situation.They want us to listen and try to understand their feelings.This is number 2 for women,understanding.
    Men want acceptance so when a woman tries to change a guy,this doesn't go down well.

If on the other hand she touches his arm and smiles saying"Have you been working out a little?" or asks him for help to carry something and complemented him on his strength ,that is going to make him hit the gym,because she complemented him about his muscles.

Communication in relationships is paramount.Without communication we often get the wrong idea.However,guys don't like to discuss problems and try to deal with them on their own.Asking for help is a weakness for a guy where as for women,asking for help makes total sense. The next time your wife or girlfriend asks you to ask someone where something is in public, just say I can do it,but I guess we don't have much time so your way makes sense right now.This way you don't feel less of a man and she is happy because you understood her feelings and helped her!
    Good luck all!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  9. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

10. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

11. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Great stuff. Rituals are extremely important if you want to get more shit done. Keep up with that.

12. Thanks, brother! I hope to have some rituals down soon.

13. 93 days. Healing is continuing. The longer I stay away from P, the more distance I want from it. We know the negative cycle of PMO is self-reinforcing - however, thankfully the positive cycle of nofap seems to be too - but in the opposite direction. The early days, weeks can be so challenging, but then a kind of momentum builds up and it does seem to get easier in a way.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  14. For some reason I've just been reminded of an old golf saying:

Q. What's the most important shot in golf?
    A. The next shot.

So then:

Q. What's the most important day in nofap?
    A. The next day.

Just something to think about. I know that seeing that "0" can be discouraging, we all know that feeling. But don't worry about that. Don't worry about "daycounts". For today, all you have to focus on is changing that "0" to a "1". :)

15. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut