1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 DAYS Dusted

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mrfantastic, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Mrfantastic

Mrfantastic Fapstronaut

i just completed my 30 days of nofap ,,, although i have been here before because my longest streak was 56 days but i feel a lot more better than i felt during my last streak and also i started to learn coding and it is so fun and i feel amaze how i manage to concentrate and focus so well and i even feel my head is gonna explode due to over-concentration , i feel much more motivated and my love for music which i had right from when i was a child is suddenly back and the excitment i feel when listening to Popcaan is so amazing and it makes me feel i might get addicted to that too ,,lol :D:D... I dont want to stop nofap and hardmode is the best ,,, my goal is to avoid anything sexual till the end of the year and i believe God is with me everystep of the way

Klenton, PeterJL, Hros and 3 others like this.
  2. Nervesofsteel

Nervesofsteel Fapstronaut

3. Ch_Mv

Ch_Mv Fapstronaut

Good job!
    God bless you!

4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

5. Rosa Bailey

Rosa Bailey Fapstronaut

That's great! Don't give up . You CAN do this. You've already made it this far. C'mon let's crush the devil