1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

has anyone heard of the anti-inflammatory diruetic pill?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jul 15, 2019.

1. this "chinese herbal medicine" that claims it can cure my symptoms from pain during urinating, mild groin pain, and lower back pain (which funnily enough doesn't seem to bother me that much more) and i tried every test imaginable done!

last thing i had was a ultrasound done on my bladder, and even a prostate exam and doctor can't find squat! everything normal!

but the only thing that sucks is that the medicine cost 500 bucks a months dose, jesus christ!

anyone think it's worth it? or am i better off saving money and just quit masturbating? cause even these asian doctors agreed that if my doctor told me to stop masturbating and caffeine, it would relieve my symptoms so i think they just wanna rob me of my money. i joined this place like a year ago went 15 or so days i remember going without masturbating but didn't see an improvement probably because i was constantly still edging and still drinking pop, so idk. then i just gave up and left the site but now im back cause i wanna try it again but i have problems falling asleep if i don't masturbate and i have a job that i have to go 23 mins away from my place and i have to be up earlier than my start time so have no choice but to rub my penis against the bed and then hold in my cum a little so it doesn't come out and that usually knocks me out as ridiculous as that sounds.

i been wanting to get a girlfriend my whole life but everything always stops me in my way for some reason. i mean i know i have the looks to pull it off but there's never any opportunity. and there's also things i would like to work on before even asking a girl out like to start with, i don't have much a social life unfortunately, and im too lazy to get a driver's licence and drive (and mostly there's fear in that too) and i know a girl won't like a guy that doesn't drive.

i tried looking on dating apps like tinder but 100 percent of the women on there are too unattractive for my taste and honestly i tell myself there's no point anyways if you are too chickenshit and shy anyways to message any of these women in the first place so i delete, and uninstall.

but anyways, sorry for the long ass post guys and jumping off topic as if any of you are my therapist or something.

edit: also i couldn't post the link to the medicine as im not allowed for some reason. so sorry about that.

2. LordPal

LordPal New Fapstronaut

i got the same check today

for 3 grand.

how do you propose catching these guys?

id be down to help.

3. i don't know or not if i should be surprised by not getting a serious response.