1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Petewhitt, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Petewhitt

Petewhitt Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I'm in need of help as just got myself in some bother with going to far with naughty banter messaging with someone else. I'm married with kids and couldn't help it like I needed it somehow. I watch alot of stuff and can't help that either I'm scared it's going to cost me everything need to stop.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button|Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. deleter99

deleter99 Fapstronaut

Time for you to release your alfa man. Remember you have a FAMILY you are the LEADER, YOU HAVE KIDS!!! Don't be weak to thing like that you KNOW it's not okay. Throw that all away as soon as possible, block it, tell them you're not interested or be a man and coldly fuck them off. You have more important things in your life man, be strong this is a big test for you and you CAN lose everything, what will your kids think of you as a father? Get closer to your wife and kids, be with them get that feeling back man. You can do it and start some changes NOW!

Petewhitt likes this.
  4. Petewhitt

Petewhitt Fapstronaut

Thank you, it is out in the open now so messaging has finished. I really do want to get the feeling back and has been so many years. me and my wife have had a talk about this and what I need to do I had never realised how much the hit had taken over my life and how it was affecting me and the way I act with my family definitely time to change.

deleter99 likes this.
  5. deleter99

deleter99 Fapstronaut

You know you're better than this man. Good luck and don't give up!

Petewhitt likes this.