1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

I am before a longer vacation time. Therefore, I want to do as much as possible at work. Weekend was nice, we visited our parents (chill time during day and work at night).

However, I am facing a pretty strong wave of the urges recently. Probably connected to loads of work and lack of rest.

How are you?

2. 5 days in and I have never been so proud of myself for accomplishing a NoFap goal. Cannot describe it. I have been doing much longer streaks officially and unofficially. Never have felt so thankful. And proud. For those who know me well, that is no joke.

The Beast, I am checking.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
  3. Awesome brother :)

Deleted Account and Kratos_GOW like this.
  4. Push through 12 days till 90, after day 100 gets easier apparently.

Deleted Account and Kratos_GOW like this.
  5. For those suffering from loads of WD, I realised we have an amount of control in our dream. Last night I had 2 bad dreams due to stress, going to sound weird but the first one I realised it was a dream so woke myself up in the dream, I've had that ability of lucid dreaming for a while but I was thinking recently why I haven't WD in the longest time in ages. It's all about control and realising you're dreaming. I've had dreams where I've realised I'm dreaming so I try to wake up and I start dreaming I've woke up and they're super realistic then I realise I'm still dreaming then wake myself up. Anyways the 2nd bad dream was the typical being chased one but I did something I'm really happy with because I realised it isn't real in the dream and I turned around and fought the creature lol. Probably sounds crazy but it looked scared once I did that and then I woke up. Then I went back to sleep and had a 3rd dream and it was sexual, I wasn't even focussing on that but it's what our subconscious wants, talked about animal side before. So then I realised in the sexual dream I was dreaming so I stopped doing whatever I was doing and woke myself up again. The key is realisation you're dreaming it seemed to not WD even though it was so easy to. Fighting physically and spiritually. Idk if you still get loads of WD but this is what I had yesterday @MASTER MONK and I know @L'empereur doesn't get them so maybe it's similar for you.

6. good job brother!!!

7. You're doing well my lady keep it up :)

8. Similar to @cr7da8055 . I feel like minusing 10 days is better but it's a personal thing to how strict you want to be.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  9. Very similar to @cr7da8055 and @King Ghoul Sstar . Have a read. So weird how the enemy hits in hordes.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. thanks for joining, you'll be against @LonxWolx . Keep fighting. I have a backlog of updates to do with this thread. I have been putting it off recently as I have had a lot of stress but working here is essential.

11. it's a good period, being home alone make me more proud of what I'm doing bc by now I would have all the chances I want to Pmo and instead I'm being productive and keeping the good path

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  12. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

I had one of my best 26 Day ever due to nofap! And I was ready to cut that 26 Day streak for some one time pleasure...

I won't say that I hate me now or that I go into some depression shit but the next time I orgasm alone I will kill myself..

13. Way to go! You made a wise choice indeed. You will be rewarded for your efforts!

14. @Saiyan123, I’ve been inactive from this thread for a while, but I’m not entirely removed from dueling again yet. I'll give whomever my last opponent was the win for the duel if i was still in one. I'm returning to Hard Mode, but I'm not ready to duel again just yet. For sure when I'm ready, I'll let you know :emoji_ok_hand:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  15. This is true. When one struggles, many are struggling with him.

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey peeps!
    I’m back! Hope everyone’s doing good.
    Peace!

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop Checking in for the day. So far having a blast without the looming threat of the stupid event. Not sure if it's a sign of recovery, but I'm taking extra interest in this cute chick. The way she talks is just so cute. Or maybe I'm thinking too much into this and it's just a normal thing that would happen even if I'm still in PMO hell.