1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello I am new here and I have completed day 1/90 I am so excited to finally be doing this I need it. I don’t expect to be able to succeed in 90 days on my first try I am coming from masturbating maybe 5 times a day. It is taking over my life and I feel guilty constantly but I am addicted to it. All I ask for is respect and support through me trying to reboot, I will try my best to show the same to you guys. Here’s to 89 more days PMO free.

2. You can do it buddy ... God knows after 4 years of trying I am starting to believe I can too! LOL :)

3. Thank you so much for the support. Any tips from a person as experienced as you are always appreciated.

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  4. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

There is always up and downs in the life brother. I hope your life will be ok soon. Do not give up and lose your hope for life. We are all with you. I hope may God accept all your wishes. Good luck :emoji_pray:

5. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Good luck bro.

6. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 completed of course with urges but this time I am really confident and believe in myself to beat this addiction. I really dont wanna be a loser anymore. I wanna live in real life not in internet. My biggest regret about this addiction is that I am missing my life because of it. I hope this time will be different more patient, more dedicated and confident.
    I wish best for all of us.

7. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

8. Aiel

Aiel Fapstronaut

Jus started, again. I was fighting this thing for a long time alone and had great success periods. I fell once more and I shall fight once again.

9. ancesetor

ancesetor Fapstronaut

45/90
    Halfway there
    I have come too far to turn back
    Slow and steady guys
    Anyway guys
    How can I check for improvement
    Any advice

10. Yup, don't give your brain any kind of permission to peek at anything sexy or related because it is a quick slope back to addiction. Also, do not medicate your emotions like sad, lonely, frustrated, horny, lost, depressed, angry, etc. Learn to be mindful of them and be in the moment with them recognizing what they are and acknowleding they have no power over you unless you feed them with PMO. They will pass. Hope that helps.

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Thank you.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  13. xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx

xXZHYLYNXS RHYLYNXXx Fapstronaut

14. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Llort?

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  15. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Who is Sarah?

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  16. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

I had not relapsed.
    Day 41/90

17. CSZX-Frank

CSZX-Frank New Fapstronaut

18. captaingill

captaingill Fapstronaut

19. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 let's go brothers! Today was a great day for me and hoping that for you was the same!