1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Started!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Davidbarley, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Davidbarley

Davidbarley New Fapstronaut

From 1 year I am totally depressed about my masturbating habits. I try my best to hold the urge but I always end up relapsing. I have joined this NoFap community with a new hope that I will be able to control my urges someday.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part ofour community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Usethe NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here tohelp you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Hey, welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

I would strongly advise you to be active on your profile; start by choosing an avatar and then make daily posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you
    encouragement/support.
    You should also consider creating a public journal (in the appropriate section for you ) and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along on your journey!

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2019
  4. PeterGattsburg

PeterGattsburg Fapstronaut

I am 21 yo and started four days ago. Y am looking for people who are also starting, so that we give encouragement and ideas between us. And of oírse, when time comes, share the results!
    My name is Peter and my goal of 90 days without fapping seems impossible without help!