1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the best way to reboot while dating

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Kudakwashe, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Kudakwashe

Kudakwashe Fapstronaut

Just starting my reboot, how best can i do it while dating

2. "Dating" is a vague term. Are you talking about going out on first dates and meeting people or dating someone in a relationship? If it's the former, please post to the Dating during a reboot forum. I'm an older guy (upper 40's) and dating for me in my early 40's probably means something different to you at age 22. I'm just guessing, not really sure.

If you're talking about about 90 days no PMO, then don't be sexually active while you are dating. If that's not your style, don't date for 90 days. Actually, now that I mention it, you're 22, and if you're going for 90 days no PMO, why can't you just not date for 90 days. It may seem like a daunting eternity but really it's the blink of an eye for someone your age.

Peace,
    -Quinn

Kudakwashe likes this.
  3. Kudakwashe

Kudakwashe Fapstronaut

Thanks you very much sir. I will try not to be sexually active in my rebooting period.