1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

50 days reached

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Paper, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Couldn't wait till the 60 days to post (haven't relapsed), to make it 2 months, but I want to share the improvements so far. My previous streak for me was quite questionable because of tinder, technically tinder is like softcore P, where girls are half-naked n all, you just stare on those girls for quite while, where most of them kinda seem fake.
    So I decided to start a clean start, first days were terrible I felt ugly and insecure, just one relapse and you start feeling so bad- this is astonishing for me.
    I don't like to write very long texts so I will go straight to the point of gains:

*More confident when talking to the people, but I am still learning to be more direct with my thoughts and say what I really like, instead of pleasing everyone
    *Aggression, I get more aggressive in traffic flying on 120/130km/h without fear,
    *I don't overthink so much anymore
    *Faster muscle growth and increase in strength(deadlift 100kg(220) 2x to 120kg(264lbs) 1x in one week, similar is with other exercises.
    *I start enjoying things which "suck" , like walking 60km(37miles) with 40kg(88lbs) backpack- getting way out of comfort zone
    *My sense of humor has improved very much, best ones come when I don't even try, but I want to make same quality jokes when trying.
    *Insane drive for women, thinking about them often.
    *I smile a lot more often, almoust everytime, except gym- no happy sunshines in gym!ONLY SWEAT AND BLOOD!:mad:
    *I enjoy moments of life, when I am hiking or driving around, I just forget about taking photos, I just live the moment
    *More chill type ...

Sooo that is it in short story.

2. Fantastic! Nice to read this.

3. Have you noticed difference in your smell ?

4. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I haven't tried to compare my smell before and now, so I don't have the information :? But I have a feeling that sweat is now producing more intensively- especially in the gym.

5. Interesting, because some people reported that they smell better or the girls said they smell good

6. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

Gotta check this also, I have also read similar info, but this is the magic of testosterone tho

testwarz likes this.
  7. Rebooter85

Rebooter85 Fapstronaut

Well done! I'm about to hit the 60 day mark I about a week and I'm very familiar with your gains The only issue are the urges that start to kick in

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Wow, 60 days cool
    You experienced benefits
    Dont stop, you may experience greater things

Rebooter85 likes this.
  9. Bonhart

Bonhart Fapstronaut

That's awesome man, have been feeling some of those things myself, however I would like to ask a question. Did you suffered from PIED? If so, have you healed?

10. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I didn't have PIED

11. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Smell your armpits after working out... that’s the smell that will drive women wild

12. Stay on this path buddy. Great progress!

13. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. To read your story and other people's ones is a great source of inspuration. I am gladyou are in yhe good way. Just one little advice, be careful driving. Dont run too much. Enjoy it slow :)