1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Repenting

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Chudmeister, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

So as part of my 12 step program i had to make a no blame or excuses apology to the person i hurt. I wrote out a paragraph I thought I could be strong but I bawled like a baby, I hate showing weakness like that and i thought I could hold my emotions inside. When things start falling apart and you just feel destroyed and a huge emptiness inside its so hard to deal with

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Falling apart is not always bad, it depends on how you put the pieces back together.

And bring strong isn't "keeping it together", it's being able to fall apart and still live to tell about it.

3. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

That's been one my problems, I let my pride make me weak it causes problems

4. Lostneverland

Lostneverland Fapstronaut

A break down is a break through...the only way progression goes is through the mud and slime. Replace PRIDE and EGO with LOVE and VULNERABILITY and you’re soon on the road to healing.
    As time goes by you find you’ll develop a calmer sense of self. Facing our shadow side is scary..but you’ve done it and I’m proud of you.
    Learning the skills of a 12 step program are great life skills to learn. They take time to integrate in daily life, but I’ve seen remarkable progress from people using the 12 steps and in my opinion they are just steps to good orderly direction.
    Good job on your amend.

5. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

It's really hard right now. You feel like you're alone .

6. Lostneverland

Lostneverland Fapstronaut

Ya I bet you do...but you are never alone, no one is. Just when you think everything is about to end a new beginning opens up.
    Hang in there trust in the universe...go through the sensations of being alone...cause when you’re alone you’re your own best friend

7. Chudmeister

Chudmeister Fapstronaut

Yeah its gotten a little better at home, its not the same but not over, i guess almost like dating again.