1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

What’s good bro, I am back. Still killing it!! How’s everyone doing?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Pedro.Conquers

I am back babyyyy, I’m gonna do my best to check in. I miss you guys @Saiyan123

3. Pedro.Conquers

Jaja I’m just such in a good mood these days, but I do owe it a lot if you on this.. Got me through some shit that’s for sure.

Can’t help chicks sexting me jaja :p

4. Pedro.Conquers

Jaja my boy, we fuck shit upppp

5. Pedro.Conquers

Truly appreciate that brother, it’s been a fucken journey since I met you guys.

6. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

checking in..

7. We can duel againif you want to

8. Well yes completely agree with this one... Actually i have seen majority girls like that in my uni . Even guys become trash after they are left by girl... Very trash rather...my uni is a sick place :(
    Sometimes it is coz of regret sometimes the other person knows that the guy/girl have feelings for them and wants to use him/her when going through some personal issue, need support or help etc etc that is really mean but that is how the world is mostly and we have to adapt to it

9. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Let's go then!
    Let's both reach 100 days :')

T0mCrus4der and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Young girls are the worst. They are so spoiled and CAN DO ANYTHING. NO SOCIAL NORMS. See young men, they cannot. If we break up and you are a girl slapping me in public- it is okay. If I slap you. Police. Same reason, same power, same attitude. Different JUSTICE. These people can do whatever with you guys, just cause you born a man. But... I take the other road, cause I ain't with the flies... And the most important thing. I CAN CHEAT, you can't . That is in the head of every girl. Better don't go on vacations or work for some time. If you don't believe me, you will see. BUT IIIIII ain't wit' this goofy life no more. Don't trusting nobodies emotions, just try to keep my head above the water. IF you feel there are good women, you will get burn brothers. I have enough experience, I have seen enough, read enough, watched enough. It is my blood, sweat tears and soul guaranteeing it. You will burn. Many of the grandpa knows it. CAUSE they gangsta, none of this programmed beta males born after the war raised up by a single mothers. They don't know shit. But I with them birds, they fly in every possible direction... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

The Beast was here. Check in, I mean.

11. Well i think you really hate girls....
    This is really bad... Because our hatred consumes every part of us..... It makes our living unbearable

I live in Muslim majority city... Basically dating is forbidden in our religion...so basically i know many girls who are 23 and are not even friends with guys let aside dating let aside cheating.. They get a good job and then get married to their husband and live happily...
    But most of the girls break norms of their religion and date...they either get badly hurt by guy or hurt the guy badly... I have seen both..
    Guys of our place are mostly trash....They have ego issues etc etc .. They will flirt with girls, have 7-10 girlfriends etc etc and then marry a girl who is chaste and doesn't talk to guys... I mean that is such hypocrisy on their part ...
    Personally i don't date but i think i still get in trouble because my friends talk to guys or their bfs and say mean things about me and cause me trouble at their hands... I don't know who to blame guy who hurts me or the girl who manipulates him.
    It trash...

I don't think you should go after girls .. Rather focus on your career, your parents , siblings, religion .... There are lot of things to do and improve rather than wasting our time at futile hatred of trash people who don't deserve our valuable time....

12. Do I hate you? There are things in my speech that are hardly to follow when you are not eyes to eyes with me. Don't be full by the bull aggression. I am agressive only when matters and never hate none.

Glad that you are replying to a poor soul like me. Maybe if you met me you will say I am trash. My first impression is like that, then they got fall in love, then they promise crazy things stay a lot with me, then catch the next train. Then maybe the right things is me catching the gat, but I am still playing around ..

13. I am thankful to you for distancing my mind of the thoughts. I am after no one. Lead never follows. Thank you, sunshine.

14. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

@fg4795, pre-weekend check in.

Leader of ME likes this.
  15. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Day 3. Am I already a superhuman?

Jag Hyde and Leader of ME like this.
  17. I understand your situation buddy.
    When I was in my first semester, I encountered a boy who always use to come to my room and use to say that he is depressed because his Girlfriend has left him
    Mysteriously, he always used to hide his arm via handkerchief or via hand.
    One day he came up to us(a bunch of 4 roommates) and said he's again patched up with her GF.
    We're mesmerized and asked him for a party.
    After a few days I was told my roommate that he'd committed suicide via a rope noose. And In his Hand he drew the name of his Girlfriend via a sharp element.
    How crazy are guys too that they aren't vigilant enough to sustain themselves after a break-up.
    I used to believe that guys are tough and are able to resist and endure any blow given to them.
    But What I saw was totally defiant to what I used to listen oftenly from the wise people.

18. bro I think you took the worst example you could, violence is wrong no matter what and let me tell you I can read so much hate in what you write, it's not a good thing for you, I agree with you that the world it is not perfect but neither am I and neither are you, am I wrong?
    spoilt girls can be a pain I felt on my own skin but still it doesn't mean that you must stay alone or that every young girl in the world are here to ruin your life, some will, some won't and to some maybe you will be the one who ruined hers.
    As well pointed by @Borntoshine33 values and difference between boys and girls are different based on where you live, if the spoilt girls are the worst problem remember that probably you got lucky because you live in a democratic country with a good welfare, so I think you just need to keep on the good track and don't let the hate win over you because in the end you will get your interior peace with no hate. maybe with girl maybe without, but with peace the most important thing
    it sucks yes, but you know I blame both, the girl that educated to hate, hate you because you just live as you want and the boy too because the girl can manipulate well but in the end he took to decision to hurt you, it's not like he has a gun in his back
    hey really happy to see that you are still on the good path how's it going?

19. I've seen a veil of pall in front of many Girl's face.To bluff you and make you trap in that pit hole.
    But not every girl is like the one filled with a feeling of enmity. Some are cheerful and motivating as well.
    Exact and precise nature of girls is the well bred who helps others and gives incentives to continue pursuing one thing.
    Singing is my hobby and whenever I sing songs in front of them and my teachers They always push me to sing more and more and more.
    And become well-established in this profession.

Coffee Candy and Leader of ME like this.