1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite movie lines?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 9, 2019.

1. That's one of the lines lol

2. Believe it or not that's is my good eye . My first 50 dates .

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. How about this one? I was crying from laughing so hard in the theaters

4. @wakingthelionsinme are TV show quotes acceptable, or just movies? I have more iconic show quotes that I love than movie quotes. :p

But for movies...

"Fire is catching. And if we burn, you burn with us!" - Katniss, Mockingjay

"*gasp* You like Kevin now??" - Hedwig, Glass

"I will practice believing my husband loves me, and will love this baby. That this child might really save our marriage. But I could be wrong. Because sometimes, the way he looks at me, I think, man of my dreams, father of my child, this man of mine may kill me. He may truly kill me." - Amy Elliott Dunne, Gone Girl

"Life isn't about the number of breaths we take. It's about the moments that take our breath away." Will Smith, Hitch

letter likes this.
  5. "If you're from Africa... why are you white?"
    "Oh my god, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!"

- Mean Girls

*in the midst of an all out war, hiding on the edge of the side of a building so as not to get shot by the enemies*
    Little girl: I'm hungry
    Owen Wilson: *looking like he has no idea what to do with that, because clearly they won't be eating anytime soon* Hi, hungry. I'm dad.

- No Escape (fantastically underrated film, go watch it!)

"And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite." - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

"Marry me. Because I'd like to date you." -The Proposal

*Source Code spoilers ahead*
    I loved these final lines of the film. Still gives me chills.

"Lily awoke in an evening dress and an opera cloak. In her hand were 5 playing cards. At some point today, you're gonna hear about a failed terrorist attack on a commuter train near Chicago. You and I kept that bomb from going off. If you're reading this e-mail, then Source Code works even better than you and Dr. Rutledge imagined. You thought you were creating 8 minutes of a past event, but you're not. You've created a whole new world. Goodwin, if I'm right, somewhere at the Source Code facility, you have a Capt. Colter Stevens waiting to send on a mission. Promise me you'll help him. And when you do, do me a favor: tell him everything is gonna be okay."

"Listen to me. You're going to be taken." - Liam Neeson, Taken

"Maybe dad will forget about his ultimatum."
    "Why would dad forget about an old tomato?"
    "No, his ultimatum."
    "Are you saying old tomato right now?"
    - Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates

Poseidongodofthesea likes this.
  6. Thanks for this thread. I was having kind of a bad day/night, and going through all my DVDs to think of my favorite quotes took my mind off things for a while. I love a good movie quote :p

GigglingTrout likes this.
  7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

"i know who you are......you are a killer"-the machinist

8. "I can do this all day"
    - Captain America

{Ananta} and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Yeah they're fine

10. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

The whole speech Rocky says to his son

11. "By the way, the definition of the word 'retard' means 'to hinder, or to hold someone back'. I think your life is about to become...retarded."

Gil Grissom, CSI Vegas

12. Blues Brothers had a lot of great lines:

Police Dispatcher:
    “Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers HAS been approved.”

letter likes this.
  13. And from the same producer, 1941,

During Japanese interrogations in the submarine:

Hollis P. Wood: You won't get shit out of me. I've been constipated all week!

——-

Hollis P. Wood: Oh, no, you don't. You thought you was gonna get me to show you where Hollywood was, didn't ya? Tried to sneak up on us, like ya did at Pearl Harbor! Bet you're gonna bomb John Wayne's house, ain't ya?

(It was an in movie jab at John Wayne since he refused to be in the movie citing how ridiculous it was. The movie was ridiculous but so funny!)

14. (Random girl in background): This sausage is HUUUUGE!
    The Todd: Excuse me, ladies. I'm needed elsewhere

-- Scrubs

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

"this car....this car could have saved 10 more people.....this ring could have saved two more"- Schindler's list

16. Oh, The Todd :p

I frequently like to yell "JUST GET THE MOTHERFRICKIN RING ON MY MOTHERFRICKIN FINGER! FRICK FRICK FRICK!"

My husband is not fond of swearing, but Elliot's "fricks" always crack him up.

17. The great Al Bundy Hooters Peg Hooters ...

18. I was friends with him on Facebook. Really nice guy