1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

a moment of appreciation for my old pmo addiction.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Now you might be thinking, how could he be grateful for becoming a pmo addict that screwed many years of his life up?, well the answer is pretty simple honestly, without it i would not be the man i am today. I believe in always looking at the positives and the negatives, every negative usually has a positive to it, i would like to share how my life turned out because of my pmo addiction, because without it there is no telling where in life i would be right now, but what i do know is i have had an amazing adventure up until this point when i look back at it, experiences and memories i would not trade for anything, and they would have never happened if my pmo addiction didnt happen, so allow me to list some major things that have happened to me because of my pmo addiction.
    1. i have a stable career now and i am financially stable
    2. i went through bootcamp and came out a new man, i became mentally strong, more disciplined, my relationship with God became so much stronger also because of it, i relied on him a lot and it led me to going to church every sunday and reading my bible all the time. Bootcamp also made me more organized, more reliable, it took away my pmo addiction to!, and no telling how many other things it did for me.
    3. i met an amazing guy who ended up becoming my best friend, sadly him and my dog died while in bootcamp, but that is life and i must continue on for them both.
    4. i joined the nofap community and started an amazing journey of self improvement and self discovery, i started cold showers, ate extremely healthy for over a year, {bootcamp through my eating off}, i started meditating daily, i worked out even harder then before, and i started trying to kick a bad addiction that was ruining my life which i now am rid of!.
    5. i have always been a super anxious person, and now i have more confidence about the future, i am not as scared of the unknown and i am learning to handle things that are out of my control better now.
    6. i always wanted to be a runner, and bootcamp kicked me into shape and made me able to run a long time now.
    these are some great examples of how my life turned out because of my pmo addiction, i am not sure how it would have turned out otherwise and i am quite pleased with everything, so always do your best guys no matter what obstacle is in your way, find a way to turn that curse into a blessing like i have!.

2. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

Great post man, keep it up, I know we will beat this fuckin curse

BravelyKegger and Bonhart like this.
  3. damn right!.