1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap has created a monster

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Steven_TheOneAndOnly, Jul 14, 2019.

1. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Ok, we're the same weight class, i just lost 14 kilos, now i'm 79.

I have years of rust, but i don't think a 2 months amateur would be a problem :D

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

mike tyson is also not much tall
    he is 5 feet 10 inches and he faced opponents around 6'4 inches......his average height proved to be a good point for him......by cutting distance he used to throw those explosive punches and taller opponents have advantage only when we are at a distance to them
    you said you are 1.72 m....its around 5 feet 7 inches...which is average.....so boxers of height 6 feet .....you can still beat them with proper technique
    also there is a youtube channel named fighttips.....do visit it
    its very informative

3. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Thanks you a lot my friend

u376 likes this.
  4. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

I hope we will meet in the ring as an opponent and not as an enemy. I think only one round will be enough to settle your account. I will try not to be too hard with you in my fists, I will put 30% of my strength not to send a grandfather to the hospital

u376 likes this.
  5. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

You will just get kicked in the ass in this sport, i guarantee that :D

6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

LMFAO I love all this trash talking. Please make this happen guys haha. I will pay to watch this fight :D

u376 likes this.
  7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Exactly this trash talk is on pro level :p

Powerous likes this.
  8. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Unfortunately, yesterday I had sex with a woman. I prematurely ejaculated in her mouth. I'm not proud of myself. You're lucky, I'm going to have more time to become powerful because of this evening, but even if I continue to masturbate for years, I'll still be light years away from you. This is the sad reality, people are born with talents and assets, I am the perfect example of that. I was born to kill, to fight, to prove to the world that I am the best, I feel it from the depths of my being. When you get to feel your soul and your mission in life, you are unstoppable. I hope you understand now my overconfidence, the old one.

9. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

You're super funny :D

I would like to see you succeed in boxing, but unfortunately you are just a troll, and you will just get kicked in the ass in boxing.
    The first time you'll take a good punch in sparring you'll go back home crying to your mom..

10. Thundurus

Thundurus Fapstronaut

11. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Do you even understand the point of this forum?

All you have done so far is insult and ridicule the OP and call it being "realistic".

Unfortunately, the way you go about presenting these facts you speak of fall far short of objectivity or holding any constructive element to them.

In fact, you're the troll here.

If you have nothing good to say, shut up and let the OP get his own experience in life. He deserves at least that much.

Look at his age and yours; He's a 21 yo young man with aspirations to become a boxer and has taken the incentive to spread motivation among his fapstronaut brethren while doing so.

And then there's you- the 34 year old cynical a**hole who has nothing to contribute except saying
    no less than 3 times.

And he's the troll here. Right.
    You're nothing more than a keyboard warrior.

Ignore him, OP. You got this :)

12. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I don't think you understand all this.

The guy is a troll, having fun at your shoulders.

I know boxing quite well, i practiced as an agonist for 4 years, and other years as an amateur. I've been a journalist for a boxing site, so i don't only have experience with the sport myself, i'm also a boxing expert.
    The way this huy talks has no respect for the sport, he says things which are completely far from reality, and he talks like a little stupid bully thinking you can go on a ring wiping out your opponent like you're mike tyson.
    That's not how it works, boxing Champions are not little bullys who talk shit and think they can knock people out after 2 months in the gym.

That's a stupid behaviour, and a stupid mindset if you want to reach something, and it's also a not likeable behavior, you must have respect for the sport, your opponent, and chsmpions of the past.

So, i'm not putting anyone down, he's putting himself down, behaving in a way tha won't bring anyone anywhere in boxing.
    You want to be a boxing champion? Don't behave like a stupid bully and i won't say anything.

I'm not asshole, you are an asshole. I'm the most honest guy here with op.
    I'm the only one here treating him like a man, telling things directly to him, while you guys pamper him like he's a stupid kid and you're his mom.

13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

20190721_021914.jpg

14. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Lol this thread is gold. I love you guys, no homo. XD

15. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

*Eats popcorn*

u376 likes this.
  16. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

That's all you have to say? Indeed, I'm arrogant.But, to me, that's exactly what my pride is a fighter is! I will never be a champion? Do not make me laugh! I can not throw away who I am! Struggle, I have a lot of respect for this sport, and especially for former champions, that's why I'm going to put all my strength in this sport to surpass them. If I do not believe in myself, who will do it? I will not spare any of my opponents, I will go thoroughly in each fight, it is the best way to respect this sport. Who were you before? We do not care, today you did not bring anything in this sport at 34 years, so do not talk to me.

17. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Go for it man, you're not pregnable, don't spare any of your opponents

18. Salvo

Salvo Fapstronaut

We are your supporters bro!!! Let me know in Private message if I can follow your fights somewhere. I'm a boxing fans ( Tyson and Ali are my legends)

Steven_TheOneAndOnly likes this.
  19. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ciao amico! Se mi fai arrabbiare ti tiro una sberla che ti ribalto
    ;)

20. Zveer

Zveer Fapstronaut

Hi fellow NoFappers. I’m 18 days into NoFap. I always come here looking for suggestions or moreover to discourage my brain from temptations of PMO. Although I’ve been strictly off P since day 1, I still have some doubt in terms of what exactly should I starve my brain of. So exactly three times out of 18 days I have M very lightly (no P or O) just to feel normal again and it occurred to me whether this is also a thing that I should stop myself from doing during the reboot. So to conclude, my question is whether I should completely shut my brain off from any intentional physical sensation and starve it for the arousal I get from M so it does not get any stimulus in terms of pleasure and in turn boosting recovery?