1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Facial fat , bright eyes ,Omg i love nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mrfantastic, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Mrfantastic

Mrfantastic Fapstronaut

Hey guys ,, i just got up and while taking a piss in the bathroom , i looked at the mirror and it was like someone else standing there and i still cant tell right now if i was freaking out or was having a joyful feeling.... first of all i dont go to the gym so this isnt because of any workout whatsoever ,,, i could notice facial fat on my cheeks and my jawline now looks more manly and what really made me decided to drop this here is that i have brown eyes But mine arent as bright and cute as other people i see everyday ,well this morning , i could see into my own eyes and it felt really amazing ,, although i am currently on the flatline but it isnt new to me because i have been here before ,,, I dont think about it ,, i work for 5-8 hours daily and spend 5 hours learning to code everyday so i dont think much about it .
    And one other thing is that i can talk to absolutely anyone without feelings or thinking of what to say , i can hold eye contact for as long as the person keeps on looking at me , i dont care, I am now more assertive and can say NO to anyone without feelings sorry and lastly i am now more concerned about what i wear and how i look.
    I hope this helps other guys on the journey ,, PMO does no one no good ,,, DOCTORS ALWAYS SAY THAT 'M' IS GOOD FOR THE HEALTH , WELL I GUESS THAT DOESNT APPLY TO ME .

2. Dennisball

Dennisball New Fapstronaut

3. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Congratulations sir for the remarkable progress. Do you mean your facial fat has reduced? Because I can noticed the same; people saying I have cut weight but in real sense I have cut only about 2. I'm 70kgs right now and according to people I have cut way much. If you don't mind also, how do you compare social anxiety, eye contact before and after, and how long has this taken you to achieve? Thanks

4. CoralReefer707

CoralReefer707 New Fapstronaut

5. TheJokerBoy

TheJokerBoy Fapstronaut

Well done!! I‘m at day 14 and during this time I really feel much more energy!
    I would say my jawline is thinner now.

Mrfantastic and Hello Friend like this.
  6. Well done! Keep up the good work!!

7. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

Your words motivated me! Stay strong.
    so you are a programmer..right?

8. Mrfantastic

Mrfantastic Fapstronaut

i spend most of my time at home though but each time i got out either for a walk or to get something , talking to the cashier is a lot more easier than before and i could stare into anyone's eyes without so many thoughts in my head contemplating if i was doing it right or if i was being awkward,,, i am currently on day 41 and about the facial fat , i mean my face now looks more manly and not all dried up which makes me looks like a boy other than someone almst 22

9. Mrfantastic

Mrfantastic Fapstronaut

Still learning to be one,, i am done with javascript, java, c,c#, c++ , ruby, php ,, i am actually done with 8 programming languages and presently learning phython , i heard it is wonderful and great so i left it for the last and i plan to learn swift too for ios and this has all happend in less than 2 months of my commitment to nofap ,,, most times when i am writing code it feels as if i am too focused and it feels like my head is about to blow and it just makes my focus a lot more sharper and i love the feelings and also i quit social media ,, i am left with just whatsapp and messenger with notifications turned off

Hello Friend likes this.
  10. Mrfantastic

Mrfantastic Fapstronaut

While i was pmoing i get worried about my balls always because when i try to press them it feels so soft and weak but right now i could see something growing out of my balls and they feel much more stronger when i touch them and they arent always saggy as before... testosterone is really working and i believe in sex transmutation and my goal is to be off any sexual activity for the rest of the year

11. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

How did you learn all those languages? Tutorial videos..books..websites?
    btw,How old are you?

12. Mrfantastic

Mrfantastic Fapstronaut

I will be 22 in august , i learn online ,, through codecademy and ilovecoding is also a website with tutorials videos and i just learnt that coding isnt as hard as i thought it is ,, i finished html and css in less than 2 days though i am still learning because you can never learn everythin

Hello Friend likes this.
  13. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations bro, keep up the good work. Stay strong!

14. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

That's great! I wanna learn HTML & CSS for now. I used to use W3schools to learn it, but can't stick to it!
    Is 'Ilovecoding' better than W3?

15. Good to hear man!