1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 day NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 12yearWanker, Jul 20, 2019.

1. 12yearWanker

12yearWanker Fapstronaut

I started NoFap 60days ago. I have more focus on the things that I love. I'm confident about achieving my dreams. I don't know if it's because of NoFap but I'm starting my first business on 3rd August (I've always been scared and last to start a business). Most importantly, I got the girl of my dreams . I can't stress this enough, I asked her out 3 years ago, she curved me. She started dating my roommate. They broke up after dating for like 2½ years. I haven't had sex with her but things are going so well. I'm doing cardio everyday, I don't know if I still have P.E. I'll update you when I finally have sex. But I'm confident the PE is gone.

2. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

Awesome stuff! I can't wait til I hit 60 days. Keep up the good work.

3. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Going 60 days clean is commendable. Keep up the good work. It is about time that we leave this thing behind us. All the best.

nevety likes this.
  4. Well done! You can do this!! Keep up the good work!!!

5. 12yearWanker

12yearWanker Fapstronaut

I promise you by the time you hit 60days, your brain will be doing great things for you.

C12345 likes this.
  6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Good job man! Keep going!

12yearWanker likes this.