1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

2. wanttochange123

wanttochange123 Fapstronaut

3. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Shitty. Hard fall from grace yesterday. Got over confident and lackadaisical following routine and splat! Fell hard. Reset at day 0. Jerkless is July is no more for this guy but abstaining in August is just around the corner!

4. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

5. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group. Please add me to the waiting list and let me know if/when I am added. Thank you and good luck to you all.

DriverPaul likes this.
  6. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

7. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

8. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

9. According to the group rankings I'm still not there but should be next. Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to it and will start posting more once I'm in. Thank you

bold0101 and DriverPaul like this.
  10. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

Checking in hands-free Tuesday!!
    The Internet is off on the laptop.
    I will have some spaghetti and either read a book watch one episode of my fav show. Off to bed early for me.

I’m a bit miffed that I left my jacket on the train. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

That’s not the worst thing that can happen today :grin:

11. SaveTheSeedofLife

Checking in, so tired went to the gym and did a massive workout to burn all this energy if you know what I mean.

Circleinthesquare and GottaBFree like this.
  12. You have been added to the waiting list, but it will probably be a few months before we have an opening for you in the member ranking. (Watch your alerts, I will tag you.)

13. @Raskolnikov II , I didn't forget about you. You are next in line on the waiting list, but the member who I thought had left the group (I won't name names) turned out to be still active, so it will be another week or two before I can add you to the ranking. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Edit: You have now been added to the ranking. There was an unexpected opening in the group tonight because a member has turned off his counter. Welcome to the group!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  14. Congrats on your 30 days! Nice work!

GottaBFree, DriverPaul and NICEDUDE like this.
  15. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

You are doing a fabulous job Bro! It's not an easy task to update the rankings on every alternate day. This group has been a good luck charm for me. Still on monk mode into the second month!

Espi1971, artifact and DriverPaul like this.
  16. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

He was doing a good work on monk mode. It seems he has deactivated his profile. I hope he comes back soon!

DriverPaul likes this.
  17. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

18. blazer72

blazer72 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Did a full disclosure with my wife and therapist about two weeks ago. Rough 1st week, this week has been great so far. This is just the beginning of our new life and we both are learning a lot.

19. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 75! A little tired and sick but all its ok. Living day by day, trusting in God.:emoji_muscle:
    See u tomorrow, greetings!

20. SaveTheSeedofLife

Checking In, had a non-sexual wet dream last night. Feeling happy and good about myself. It feels soooo good not to masturbate.

NICEDUDE, DriverPaul and emanuel_free like this.