1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Humiliation Fetish and Cross Dressing Addiction

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by LilT92, Jul 23, 2019.

1. LilT92

LilT92 New Fapstronaut

I'm a guy in my early 20s and I have been having this problem for a while. I mean for the most part of my day I don't have any problems at all.

However, there are points in the day that I just am very into getting humiliated by someone of the female sex or dressing up in women's clothing. After I ma*tur*a*e my mind goes back to normal for the most part. However, many times I would cross the boundary to get what I want. (e.g. stealing clothes from the laundry room, making accounts online of people whom don't exist and telling my female peers things about myself to get them to humiliate me). In addition, I have been frequenting twitter accounts of women who are in femdom/findom and wasting loads of money.

Obviously, I have a problem, but if I were to see a therapist what would they tell me? I know people have successfully recovered from drug addictions so is there anyway I can fix myself up?

Maninsearchofasoul likes this.
  2. General Urko

General Urko Fapstronaut

First things first: Stop stealing clothes from laundry,stop Findom asap they aren't even real Dominatrix's,stop telling every day people in your life about your fetish. A therapist would tell you if it is consensual, no one is being harmed,nothing illegal is going on,and if your financial situation is not out of control than go forward. Now I do not share your fetish,but I have had a spanking fetish forever. Most real Dominatrix's will indulge your fantasy for a price in a safe environment. Obviously do research on the lady you choose first,make sure her reviews are solid.

3. LilT92

LilT92 New Fapstronaut

Is there a way for me to get rid of this fetish? I mean like I said, if someone can quit using nicotine, can we get rid of sexual fetishes?

4. General Urko

General Urko Fapstronaut

It isn't like nicotine or alcohol. It's part of your brain that sexually excites you. A therapist would most likely have you accept it and practice in a safe environment. I am a masochist, I like to be spanked,caned,whipped. I went to a therapist that deals with fetishes. I was told it was ok as long as it was consensual. I was encouraged to disclose to my wife and get her to accept rather than go behind her back.

5. fedmom

fedmom Fapstronaut

6. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

I've never experienced those kind of things so I cannot tell you what worked for me. I hope someone will come and provide you specific advises. However, you are probably experiencing mental disorder caused by intensive P watching. Many guys have reported to look at gay P although there are not gay. Maybe the same mechanisms are involved in your issue.

Don't cross the boundary. Try to rationalize your behavior. When you wants to be humiliated, try to tell yourself that you do not really want it as you will regret it right after ! Anyway stay strong.