1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Was the moon landing faked?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by onceaking, Jul 24, 2019.

Was the moon landing faked?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

55.0%
  3. Not sure

20.0%
  1. They detonated explosives on the moon once. Apparentely it rang like a bell for half an hour, suggesting it has a hollow core. There's an Ancient Aliens episode about this in which ancient astronaut theorists like Giorgio Tsoukalos claim the moon could have been dragged there by aliens to spy on us. Not even making this up. I wish I was making this up.

Abzu likes this.
  2. I’ll be able to tell you soon man.... just need to reach my streak on nofap just give us a few days

3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

You'd think that aliens with such advanced spy equipment would've made themselves known to us by now and conquered earth...

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Wow!!! Lol! Someone did mention in another about a theory that the moon is an alien spaceship.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

The Moon is where our Reptilian overlords live. They will never allow us to enter their domain, but the reptilians live among us, disguised as other humans. They also live in the deepest points of our oceans.

6. can u tell more about reptilians please?

7. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Yeah true, but the issue is area 51 is holding them all captive, that's why we go to storm it and free those hot alien babes.

8. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I'm pretty sure this is actually taught in the church of scientology.

MLMVSS likes this.
  9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    reptillians are here but mean no harm

10. rob13_

rob13_ Fapstronaut

Lol

11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Not only is the moon fake, the entire sky is actually a projection put there by NASA to fool us. I managed to hack into the mainframe to find footage from Roswell they dont want us to see, look at your own risk.

[​IMG]

12. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

• It is an absolute impossibility that the first moon landing might have been faked, I mean it was on TV and everyone back then said it happened so it must have.
    • It is also an impossibility that the soviets might have had any secret agreements with the US. I mean America is a democracy! They care about the people. They cannot lie to them! It's a democracy with accountable public institutions for crying out loud! I mean it is not possible that their government would hype the soviet threat for any reason or benefit from the constant fear mongering. Those politicians, corporations and armament manufacturers were and are working for defending the American way of life.
    • Also anyone who might just want to look into this, must also be a flat earther and believe in reptilians. It's obvious isn't?
    • And don't get me started on those who think the israelis might have had something to do with September 11th! Those dancing israelies were just there to document the "event", Larry Silverstein was just lucky and building 7 was a little bit shaky and just happened to collapse in a controlled demolition fashion!
    • Not to mention those who say Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself or that he and Ghislane Maxwell were working for the mossad. What kind of world do some people think they are living in!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    HumansAreFree likes this.
  13. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Lol more conspirancy theorists ahaahahahaha