1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Journal

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Kadima, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Kadima

Kadima Fapstronaut

Months and months that I try to stop me M I'm only 13 years old (yes it's young) I started a year ago and very quickly I went to the P after some I understood that it was going to make addicting I decided to stop it must be half a year that I try to stop my record is only 2 weeks is 4 days except that I have the impression of to go round in circles to always relapse in loop for nothing that must do 4 me that I am stuck at 2 weeks

Please

Help me

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. George2019

George2019 Fapstronaut

Don't be too hard on yourself. Find someone you can trust to talk to you about what you are going through. 2 weeks is amazing at your age. Hang in there.

3. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Hi Kadima,

welcome to the Nofap community.
    You feel addicted to P and M and want to get rid of it.

Well - actually your body produces vast amounts of hormons. That's natural and there is nothing wrong with it.
    Sometimes we create new habits in our life and they are not always good ones - especially when they turn into addicition. Many people do not realize that they are already addicted to their habit.

Like George2019 already said: Don't be too hard on yourself.
    You are a wonderful person - accept yourself, like yourself, love yourself.
    All is well.
    The community will support you.

4. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

5. gzoztra

gzoztra Fapstronaut

hi kadima, just keep going forward!

6. Kadima

Kadima Fapstronaut

Thank you for enlightening me it's true that for my age it's complicated