1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10 Years of My Life, and How I Took Back My Destiny

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ReachYourHighestPeak, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Sinbad

Sinbad Fapstronaut

What exactly were some of those aspects that you changed?

2. Envoy-ofthe-End

Envoy-ofthe-End Fapstronaut

Your story is great, I've also had a small taste of what it's like to command thaat speciaal power, although relapsing has made me go back to my old self. With each fall I have, I get stronger but I want to improve. Thanks for the story and good on you!

ReachYourHighestPeak likes this.
  3. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

Basically my entire life. How I breathed, how I ate, what I valued. I created new habits of thought for myself. I retrained my mind to constantly push the boundaries of my comfort zone, even go as far as to seek temporary discomfort for long-term gain.

I separated my own mind into two parts. The puppet, and the master. Before, the puppet was ruling the show, chasing quick and easy gratification, physical comfort, etc. Now, the master is back in control.

I changed where I lived, how I slept, when I slept, the people I placed around me, how I woke up, how I went to bed, The shoes I wore, and how I walked in them. I changed my goals in social interaction to focus on the other party.

The master created (and still does create) strict routines and schedules, the puppet just follows the schedule.

I feel like this is a good start.

How you do 1 thing, is how you do everything.

Summer Son and Sinbad like this.
  4. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing and this is a very good point. So true. I'm still figuring things out after a 65 day streak and relapsing time and time again.Longest was 21 days now. But I feel I'm at a point where the entire cube'layer has started mowing.

5. Great to see the progress you have made!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

ReachYourHighestPeak likes this.