1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

23(M) I feel like i have nowhere else to turn, i need help (never had a relationship)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 26, 2019.

1. I'm just gonna say what's on my mind... I'm almost 24 and i never had a girlfriend, never had sex, never kissed anyone... For some reason since highschool, i've always had girls as friends... i can be pals whith guys but it's never a deep thing, i never had many friends (2, 3 tops). I met my current bestfriend (F24) in 2013, been inlove with her since 2014! told her about my feelings in 2017, (yes i know). She is still my best friend, our friendship is very honest, very deep, very important for both ( but maybe more to me tbh). This last couple of years were a real challenge for me, trying to stop looking at her like i do... but it's impossible i just love her. It's toxic i'm aware, but i can't go on without her in my life now. (I rarely see her anyway... even tho we live 1:30h hour away... with school for her and work for me, it's hard to get a free day for both).

My family cut ties with me when i was 18, i never saw them since, and that's it... i have a couple of more friends that i never see .. we only talk online bc we live so far appart now.

College years flew by pass me... i tryed going out to the partys but i never felt like i belonged, i never had fun, believe me i forced myself a few times.

I'm a shy guy i guess (ISFJ personality), people tell me im good looking, but i never loved myself or my body, i was always that skinny weird kid.. and the only thing that's changed is the fact im not a kid anymore.

My life is a complete routine now... i only sleep and work, i only have one day off per week and i'm usualy so tired i never have the energy to do anything. I work with 2 other guys but none of us wants to be friends with each other -.-

Sometimes when a cute girl passes by me... i wonder how can i meet a girl like that, but yeah i never go to discos or bars or anything, so that one is on me i guess.

23 years are already gone.... I'm very very very scared of getting old and never meeting anyone... i'm tired of being alone.

How can i be happy strangers of the internet? I'l take any advice... ty ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    kisg12364#h likes this.
  2. kisg12364#h

kisg12364#h Fapstronaut

Screw everyone else, focus on yourself. You enter this world alone, and you leave alone. Do what you love, never give up. Go to a club, or find people with similar interests.

3. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

Here's my challenge for you for the next 24hrs :
    The next cute girl you see, go up and talk to her. Doesn't matter what you talk about. Ask her what time it is, ask her where she got those cool-ass shoes, as her if she knows where the nearest Bojangles is, it really doesn't matter. Just talk to her.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Take a vacation- use the time to rest up and do something for yourself.

Carbon6 likes this.