1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scared to shower

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I will stop221, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I will stop221

I will stop221 Fapstronaut

So as you can read i am scared to go into the shower as i am on a 2 week streak and i am scared that i will relapse even if i don't take my phone i think this will be the end of the streak of course i showered in these 2 weeks but i am just scared to go in today but i still need to shower since even thought i still shower but in the last two weeks i haven't showered that much what do i do i need to shower but am too scared that this will ne the end of the streak

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Use super cold water when showering and set an alarm for 7 mins get in and out try to beat the timer. Pretend a love one is going to die if you don't make the time turn it into a game .

3. I will stop221

I will stop221 Fapstronaut

You know i really think that you have an iq of 400 i would have never thought of that
    Thank you

4. Extreme cold shower and let it soak in to point that you begin to shiver. I do wimhoff, so the cold showers are part of a daily routine.

5. Thanks bro