1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Spirituality] Something strange is happening to me since a few weeks

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Xouman, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

Hi,so like the title said,i noticed something strange almost every day since a few weeks,in the room where i am,there is white wallpaper with red roses on it,as soon as it is 8.pm,i see immediately as a luminous halo around the roses,and several very fast white flashes in my field of vision,as when someone makes you calls of headlights in car,i see that in front of me,it happens sometimes for 5 seconds,sometimes around 10 seconds,i am excited by it but at the same time a little troubled.

I tried to turn off all lights and waiting for 8.pm with closed shutters,same thing,i tried to be in other rooms of the house,same thing.

It happened few times at 10.pm also,what is it?

Is it my Third Eye? Do i see Energy Fields?

I saw an interview of XXXTENTACION,talking about a Magnetic Field that we all have,is it that?

(My Chakras have been open for a few years now I specify)

danhuk and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  2. demons maybe?.

Alex1993 likes this.
  3. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

I'm serious,not trolling.:(

4. DeepParkWater

DeepParkWater Fapstronaut

Youre either on something or there might br a leak of carbon monoxide or some other gas.

Magnetic fields are due to polarity in charge or mass. Your mass no matter how big you are isnt large enough to generate any recognizable magnetic field and if you were polarized by any means your body would shut down as the electrochem gradient in your body would.probily go into chaos.

That interview you watched is of a rapper. He most likely does drugs and had some ideas when he was high

5. Purekingsoul

Purekingsoul Fapstronaut

You people are not helping at all you don’t have to be on drugs to see things like that and you have too much prejudice and your body would not shut down this has nothing to do with science what he’s dealing with is real not made up really a leak of carbon monoxide are you serious that doesn’t even make any sense

Alex1993 and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  6. DeepParkWater

DeepParkWater Fapstronaut

Look it up corbon monoxide leaks and its effects CM binds to hemoglobin with high affinity causing states of hypoxia. Im just offering possible causes since i dont knoe the person. The magnetic field comment is borderline insanity if you understand physics

7. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

I was sober,no drugs,no alcohol and no gas or carbon monoxide.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  8. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

Interesting.

9. Singham567

Singham567 New Fapstronaut

Man your spirituality is emerging, just keep praying hard to gain control. CHEERS!!!

10. Start meditating when it happens!

11. Boanerges777

Boanerges777 Fapstronaut

Don’t be fooled by naturalist the spirit world is VERY real but as a Christian i warn you to not dive into spiritism because it’s fallen angels doing all that. I use to be into that stuff and you’ll just invite them in and it will bring lots of negativity and evil things and experiences in your life but you can always call out to Jesus and they will leave or what you experience will stop instantly

VictoryIsOurs likes this.
  12. frosty1980

frosty1980 Fapstronaut

Don’t make too much of it. It seems to be freaking you out a little but I doubt that helps. Our minds are very powerful and can produce experiences like that, just allow it, note is as “interesting” and move on..

13. Xouman

Xouman Fapstronaut

That's a good idea,ironically i've never thought about it.

The more i dig Spirituality in general,the more i focus on the + and - natural law which applies to everything,so of course,material and spiritual world are linked but damn,i feel like a child in a candy store,spirituality is so fascinating,dangerous and deep at the same time,now i'm into esoterism and occultism,even before discovering these subjects,i have always believed in the energies / forces of nature.

I also remember one time,the full moon and some stars were there,and same thing,i saw as a white luminous halo around.