1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bitácora

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bitethedust, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Bitethedust

Bitethedust New Fapstronaut

Un saludo a todo aquel que llegue a leer este post, lo publicado aquí será de carácter personal, mis pensamientos, opinión, etc, mi idea es hacer como un diaria de mi progreso y tal vez que me sirva de escape y desahogo en momentos de tensión en este camino de dejar mi adicción al PMO, en fin...Decido entrar en esta comunidad del nofap debido a mi gran problema con el P ya que llevo desde mis años de adolescencia consumiendo P y me ha acarreado muchísimos problemas en mi vida personal tanto físicos como mentales siendo el principal el ser no sentirme bien conmigo mismo es decir ser un infeliz, ya llevo varios meses tratando de completar mis 90 días limpio concretamente desde marzo de este 2019 sin embargo mi "racha" más larga solo ha Sido de 17 días, lo positivo tal vez es que ya no consumo P diariamente como solía hacerlo ahora he llegado a un punto muerto por llamarlo de alguna manera en el que recaido una vez por semana, sin embargo no me siento feliz ni satisfecho con eso yo quiero lograr eliminar todas esas conductas de PMO de mi vida definitivamente, lo veo como un primer paso a mejorarme y tener más amor propio así como de conseguir una pareja con la cual ser feliz se que suena muy fantasioso y que una pareja no me dará felicidad eso lo encuentro en mi mismo, sin embargo, siempre he Sido alguien muy solo y me gustaría estar bien conmigo mismo para poder compartir mis alegrías y felicidad con alguien más en fin... Dejaré esto hasta acá por ahora sí hay algún grupo de apoyo en español por fa háganmelo saber para apoyarnos entre todos... O cierto lo olvidaba hoy recai así que este es nuevamente mi día 0 espero poder lograr mis metas ya que la verdadad estoy bastante desesperado por poder salir de este horrible vicio.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Bitethedust, post: 2126547, member: 339450"] Greetings to everyone who comes to read this post, what is published here will be personal, my thoughts, opinion, etc, my idea is to do as a daily my progress and maybe that will serve as an escape and relief in times of tension on this road to leave my addiction to PMO, anyway ... I decide to enter this nofap community due to my big problem with the P since I have been since my teenage years consuming P and it has brought me a lot of problems in my personal life both physical and mental being the main one to be not feeling good about myself is to say being an unhappy, I've been trying to complete my 90 days clean specifically since March of this 2019 however my longest "streak" has only been 17 days,The positive is that I no longer consume P daily as I used to do now. I have reached a standstill by calling it somehow in which I relapse once a week, however I do not feel happy or satisfied with that I want to eliminate all These PMO behaviors of my life definitely, I see it as a first step to improve myself and have more self-esteem as well as to get a partner with which to be happy I know that it sounds very fanciful and that a couple will not give me happiness that I find in myself, however, I have always been someone very alone and I would like to be fine with myself to be able to share my joys and happiness with someone else in order ... I will leave this until here for now if there is any support group in Spanish please let me know to support each other ...Or I forgot it today I relapsed so this is my day again 0 I hope to achieve my goals since the truth I am quite desperate to get out of this horrible vice. [/ QUOTE]

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back! (Sorry no one welcomed you sooner.)

Coffee Candy likes this.
  3. Heyyy welcome to the NoFap forum : ) It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!

I would strongly advise you to be active on your profile; start by choosing an avatar and then make daily posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement. They've got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see. People will find your profile and give you

encouragement/support.

You should also consider creating a public journal (in the appropriate sectionfor you ) and write about your days in more depth for us members to follow along on your journey!

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!
    P.S.
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?groups/nofap-en-español.4/forums ; )