1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the meanings of PIED and PMO?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by SamsonZheng, Jul 30, 2019.

1. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

Meanwhile,I wonder the goal of ours ,is it quiting so-called PMO forever or just keeping the masturbation-frequency down to a moderate level?Thank you so much.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

SamsonZheng likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

SamsonZheng likes this.
  4. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

Thank you,bro. And I would like to know if there is any grammer mistake on the post above?I'm a Chinese and your pointing would be of great significance for me.

5. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

Emm,I am still problematic about the PMO,I wonder whether the relationships among P、M、O are appositional or progressive.

6. In my opinion P is the big one to beat first. P screws up your mind and you life. It is a personal choice to not M or O.

SamsonZheng likes this.
  7. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

Yes.I maintain that the P can't be regarded as a normal thing.