1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So does @nofap oficially endorse auto-fellatio as well?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Then we're not talking.

My point has been made from the OP and it's very clear and i've made it even clearer in the simplified list i made earler. Some people will get it, some won't. It's not my interest to come back at anything.

The only one overgeneralizing was you with your examples. What i said is very straight forward.

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  2. I was trying to get your discussion back to a discussion instead of an argument, but ok. You win.

Rebooter45674 and IR254 like this.
  3. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

So be it. If you want to stop a discussion for such trivial reasons, fine.

Fine to me. Your first post was deeply flawed and internally inconsistent, as I pointed out and explained in my two longer posts. I'll just let the readers be the judge.

And very flawed.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You need to find yourself a girl, mate.

5. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Your behavior is not something trivial, especially since you deliberately continued when respectfully asked to stop.

Your opinion. If you really cared for the discussion and you really thought your arguments are sound, you'd be the adult, apologize and wait for my full reply.

At this time i have other priorities. Even if i got one now, it would not be a good relationship.

As for the attempted joke, i tried to talk to alexander in his sticky only a few times over 6 months.

6. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

I won't play this game, mate.

I don't see anything worth apologizing for. So, if you'd think your arguments are sound, you'd be the adult, ignore my so called "disrespect" and just answer me anyways. Since I can't force you to do anything, I'll just leave it at that.

7. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

That's not how it works, the world does not revolve around you.

I get it, you don't find anything wrong, you won't apologize. Ok. Then stop replying and stop @ name mentioning me.

8. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

@IR254 have ended the thread with this logical discussion. @ultrafabber should be satisified with the logic provided.
    Wait WTF!!! Girls get impressed by that?
    You have to be kidding.
    I find the act painful and disgusting if not disturbing.

IR254 likes this.
  9. TheAddictedHuman

TheAddictedHuman Fapstronaut

You're sounding ridicouless, mate. That's really not what he was saying.

IR254 and Rebooter45674 like this.
  10. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

It is not to blame pmo for stubbornness sometimes because this is clearly something else. Sometimes adults need to know they are wrong and rethink himself. It is ok to be wrong but a fool to be ignorant. It is not the end of the world when you are wrong. Adults are so stubborn with egos. Sometimes its good to have a younger mind and more open mind.

11. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Sure, him literally saying "you need to earn my respect", him acting disrespectful multiple times, him now taking accountability for any actions he has made and him ultimately expecting others to "get over it" is totally not a perfect example of someone who thinks the world revolves around him.

12. TheAddictedHuman

TheAddictedHuman Fapstronaut

You should really get out of your victim mentality, mate. It's not good for you.

IR254 and Rebooter45674 like this.
  13. Rebooter45674

Man! Relax and chill. He gave a very logical answer to the question "why auto fellatio is not masturbation"... But its still left for @Alexander to define "moderation"
    But still I think "moderation" has to be decided by us not @Alexander Or @NoFap
    You seem to be egoistic...And we all can be sometimes...you have lost the argument...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  14. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Having self respect and standards is not victim mentality. You're free to think otherwise.

You're free to believe whatever you want as well and defend bad behavior while you're at it.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  15. Rebooter45674

His points were logical and civilised.

You are coming across as a stubborn egoistic ignorant guy. Your argument was flawed from the beginning. You were comparing autofellatio with M. @IR254 put forward a good sound argument to "autofellatio=masturbation"
    And what good it does if nofap gives you a "codebook".
    Edit: mistakes corrected
    PS: my way is the only right way. This kind of thinking only brings disastrous results. Both for yourself and others.

IR254 and TheAddictedHuman like this.
  16. Rebooter45674

@ultrafabber enlighten us.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Rebooter45674

@ultrafabber you never answered these. Kindly answer.

18. Rebooter45674

Sarcasm and disrespect are two different things. Being sarcastic is not disrespecting someone.
    @PaulPaul being right is also a possibilty

IR254 likes this.
  19. Rebooter45674

Should there be a sex ban? If a sex ban is not Justifiable, How a M ban can be?
    Edit: Poster here implies Ban as self Imposed. Not on others.

20. my opinion is its a healthy thing to want to explode your juice when it gets to that point where the feeling is too strong.

once it happens, be gentle use lube enjoy it and then once its done its done get back to living your life.

id say moderation should be a week minimum because most people who are addicted can't last 3 days and its unhealthy if its an addiction.