1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

2. Avenger 2.0

Avenger 2.0 Fapstronaut

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Congratulations Officer!
    Some would call this Freedom!
    Share your thoughts on this journey

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  4. well thoughts are just like more than 1000 bilions but the most important thing is not a thought is a fact and I want to tell this fact to all that are struggling hoping to give many some new strenght and the fact is that many people, as me, are here because fap transformed them in a person they don't like and so was I, I hated myself for so many time, I hate everything about me:
    my grades drastically became worse and worse
    my body became weaker and weaker
    my mind that wasn't able to concetrate
    my personality that didn't exist I was always victim of the events
    my willpower that were able to stop NoFap before this for 30 days just one time and then only binge and binge
    my tastes weirder and weirder
    well by now my journey is only at the beginning and I know that 90 days are not enough to change almost 10 years of bad habits but already by now I can tell you that I'm not the same person anymore in all these aspects:
    I study intensly and every day and I'm finally getting the degree I was late for
    I finally got a cool I even grew taller since I finally able to stand( and at 23 being already tall 193cm and became 195 is quiet difficult :), and I use metric sistem dear americans like the rest of the world get used to it :) )
    I have finally clear mind and I am able to concentrate, I had a lot of free time these days so I read the Harry Potter's saga like I used to, read all the 7 books in 6 days, in the worst days I was tired at page 50 of the first book
    I handle my responsaility and stand up for my reasons
    my willpower came back and I can engage in what I want without fear, I started more personal challenge and I can handle them(like saturday I told myself that I could watch an episode of tv series and so did I just one then black screen)
    tastes are finally going back to normal and I can talk easily with girls since my mind don't wander to these dangerous places
    is quiet long I know and it's even all I wanted to say but by now is good I think

5. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

July 31, 2019

Checking in

6. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

7. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

Very happy for you man :)

Keep the good work replace the dark habit with real life events :)

fg4795 likes this.
  8. The date of a new beginning.. do not give up my friend

Kevin Saputra and Gentle man like this.
  9. Thanks man, I appreciate it and that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Hope to make it, and you too so not give up on your streak

Gentle man likes this.
  10. Day 161/365
    Yesterday i was reading my own journal and I came to really appreciate all the hardships i encountered while reaching here.... The journey is not an easy one but it is surely the one worth fighting for .
    And after accomplishing your goal... You will come to know anything is possible ..
    You can use your confidence in other areas of your life :)

Gentle man and fg4795 like this.
  11. Daily check in
    Day 92

Ali1997 likes this.
  12. irishrover

irishrover Fapstronaut

Day 3 completed, just about. A relapse three days ago and had cravings last night but pulled myself back in time. The fight continues!

13. Ali1997

Ali1997 Fapstronaut

Day 90 completed. Feel great.
    @MASTER MONK please update me to Lt. Colonel.

MONSTER MONK, Gentle man and fg4795 like this.
  14. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Day 139

MadJackMcMad likes this.
  15. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Congratulations, great achievement !!

Ali1997 likes this.
  16. Sober guy

Sober guy Fapstronaut

Want to join

Gentle man likes this.
  17. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

Day 120, check! Promotion: Colonel. Whew, that's a long one. Edit: I forgot the tag @MASTER MONK

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  18. n1trickpony

n1trickpony Fapstronaut

Report, Lieutenant nonetrickpony checking in for promotion to Captain. Over.
    @MASTER MONK

Welcome to the army!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019