1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

All the best.i believe you will do it.

2. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

3. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

and again....

Day 0/90

4. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Nicely done brother! Right behind you!

5. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

11/90
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?" - Nelson Mandela

6. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Thanks man :)

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  7. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

8. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 47
    One day at a time and one urge at a time.
    All the best guys
    Have a pleasant day

bakes, RiseToGreatness, Majik and 2 others like this.
  9. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

So, I’m finally here. I’ve completed all challenges, all the way from 3DC to 60DC. Not without failing and interruptions though. After this comes 365DC, then life.

Looking forward to joining you on the journey ahead! Today is 3/90

10. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 8 My head is killing me, and maybe I have some hearth issues. Also, I think I am getting addicted to gambling slowly.

bakes and RiseToGreatness like this.
  11. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

I think it is because of chemical changes due to NoFap.I had that gambling addiction too so I replaced with just online games.Later I tried get other activities that were more productive. i have now quit games,gambling and I am currently looking for time to read.

si87, PowerfulSRE, bakes and 2 others like this.
  12. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0 days PMO
    5 days minimal sugar.
    8 day no alcohol.
    31 days no social media.

Was feeling hopeless after my falls yesterday. I just can't say no. Was reading a thing about motivations to stop. Been thinking about my motivations. I don't think I actually want to stop. It is my fear that wants to stop. It has all been fear driven. Fear of never having a girl. Fear of the judgement of others. Fear of D.E.. Deep down I still want it. It comforts me. I feel terrible after, but it comforts me. I love it so much. I don't know how to let it go.

I might start making enough money now to start seeing a psycholigist. I think I am going to do that.

I can't seam to let it go. What do I do?

13. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Man there has to be something to this!! I just quit my online game.my impulse buying of expensive clothes or other items has dropped 80%. I quit smoking today also!,

14. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 4 relapseddd

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  15. Klenton

Klenton Fapstronaut

Day 20 of 90
    August 1, 2019 | Thursday

PowerfulSRE, bakes, testwarz and 2 others like this.
  16. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

17. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

good luck bro, let´do this!!!

Majik likes this.
  18. RiseToGreatness

that´s not good bro, maybe your changing one addiction for another. the root cause is still there: "trying to escape discomfort". cope with the hard feelings in positive ways bro, and also try to stay busy, engage in meanful activities.
    it´s better to stay away from screens since they rob awareness and create dullness. do what you got to do in front of a screen and then disconnect from it. don´t roam about, it´s very dangerous.

PowerfulSRE, Majik and Fredi-the like this.
  19. RiseToGreatness

sorry to hear that bro :(. i was there in the same place you are. and you said it all "i feel terrible after, but it comforts me". that´s the problem with everyone, addictions has this strange pull towards them. that´s why it´s hard to let go. it´s probably the only disease that gives pleasure before pain.

but the naked truth is that people get hooked because they want to medicate themselfs. junk food, gambling, drinking, social media, whatever... the problem is all the same - medicate ourselfs to escape pain and discomfort.

imagine, if we were 100% on top all the time, we would never enter addictions because we immediately recognize it´s a destructive behaviour.

so first learn skills to cope with hard feelings. then check your mindset bro: what are you not sure about pmo effects? what positive considerations do you still feel about pmo? as long as you have a slighly positive view about pmo that shit will hunt you down and make you collapse when the circunstances are gathered.

Majik, Anew2019 and Fredi-the like this.