1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ejaculation and excessive sleep?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by stronger.will, Jul 27, 2019.

1. stronger.will

stronger.will New Fapstronaut

Is it common that after ejaculation a guy will get tired/sleepy and sleep more than usual? particularly if the ejaculation is more than just once?

2. Yes. It puts a strain on the body and needs to made up for with extra sleep the next night.

Targaryenn and GuyBuddyOlePal like this.
  3. GuyBuddyOlePal

GuyBuddyOlePal Fapstronaut

Yes. Happened to me last night. Relapsed yesterday. So last night I had a hard time falling asleep. When I did sleep I slept longer and woke up later than usual feeling groggy.

Targaryenn likes this.
  4. i have a similar question. anyone know why i need to masturbate in order to fall asleep? otherwise i can still be up at 5:00 in the morning and still get no sleep unless i quickly masturbate. it's freaking strange, anyway to reverse this?

5. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Haha what you all said is true...basic knowledge.

Regarding excessive sleep that is because you have no funds to spare. Go monk mode fully celibate for a year, workout, etc. Then ejaculate 3 times in one day. You will still have some funds left, of course comparatively from your point of view its like dieying probably, lol. Ejaculate more like 10-15 times and will probably waste the whole years kinetic energy. Of course hormones will still have strength...but you will be wrecked.

Stay strong

6. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Practice concentration, work out. Energy/kinetic energy builds up but your hormones/body is fucked up. Cells dont function as normal, synapses refuses to work out.

Its like stop working out for months, only sit and lay all day doing whatever shit you want...probably eat crappy foods, dont do IF/OMAD or fasting...you loose mind-body connection and all kinds of things. You will quickly regain these if you come back ... because, the body still has the potential but switches are kept dormant.

- Practice concentration, workout...explosive exercise is nice for beginners to rebilitate. Dont have to kill yourself in 3 hour spartan endurance session. Quick 10-30 min explosive isometrics/calisthenics at home with pauses just to rebilitate, turn switches on is great.

It's a bit like drugs / energy drinks mess up your switches

7. lmao, didn't really understand any of that. i think need to just cut shitty foods and caffeine and maybe that will help, i gotta get back on the treadmill for 30 mins but all that does is just give more adrenaline and doesn't get me to sleep. i also tried melatonin once and that didn't work.

8. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Of course it is!
    Just think about it this way: Your semen is your precious life-blood, motivation, drive and life-creating force that have the capability of creating a new life. It contains plenty of minerals, vitamins, proteins and energy that just get flushed out of your body whenever you dispose of it. Going full NoFap hard-mode for a prolonged period of time (a year or two at least) is recommended since that is exactly what will help in rebuilding plenty of energy, organs and strength in your body and mind.
    Men who are busting their nuts every other day will always be enslaved and never achieve anything of greatness in their life. Although they might be living a cushy and good life at the moment, it is still only a fraction of what they can become and achieve if they stop jizzing.

Mithras likes this.